ooooohweeeeeeee

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LadyCaskey, Sep 3, 2003.

1. LadyCaskey

LadyCaskey New Member

Hey everyone.....
    Just wondering if it is common for some of you to be able to do some house or yard work, and then be so stiff and sore immediately following that it even hurts to walk?
    Just curious...
    Stacie
  2. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

Absolutely - just gotta love this dd!
  3. Lana56

Lana56 New Member

Stacie,
    You bet housework or yard does this! My body starts shaking from pain and then I can't move well.Infact a week ago I was doing things in the yard with my husband-pain got real bad.he got me in the house and I was screaming in pain as he called an ambulance.It was bad and really needed help with pain medication and the muscle relaxers.If I over do I pay later,but it has been a long time since i had to go in an ambulance.I know it is frustrating-we can't do so much and can't do anything for any length of time either.I hate it! Lana56
  4. jeanann

jeanann New Member

Yard work you get to do yard work!!!! I am envious. I do the house thats enough!!! I ussually stagger the chores and rest alot. I use to do the whoe house in 3 hours, now it takes a weekLOL
    Right now I have very fbad arthritis in my right thum, hurts to just touch it. Hard to do anything.
    Love you all
    Jean ann