Ooops I did it again....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Silvergirl, Jun 22, 2003.

1. Silvergirl

Silvergirl New Member

Hey Guys*..I haven't been on the board lately feeling bad with this damp weather here in upstate ny..anyway..well i ordered this Ultamate HGH off of tv..Us FMers are suppose to have low levels of HGH so i thought i would give it a go..and it has been over a mos and no results...am i the only one that falls for all this stuff?....
  2. tulip922s

tulip922s New Member

Hi Silvergirl,

I too live in upstate NY and have been having a tough time of it with this rainy weather. This week is finally suppose to be warmer and SUNNY! Yippeeee Except for the fact that the sun bothers my lupus.

And count me in on all the "snake oil",,,,I have a whole drawer full of it.

Have a great day and enjoy the nicer weather heading our way. Tulip
  3. Silvergirl

Silvergirl New Member

Hey tulip*...thanks for the response i get soooooo mad at myself most of these supplements are expensive..i wish i had all the money back on cures...Today i actually moved around and got somethings done..the weather was better!..Take good care of You.. Silver*
  4. KayL

KayL New Member

taking Pure IGF, which I ordered online. I've only been taking it for a few days and I'm going to give it a month to see if it has any effect. If not, I'm out $30 something, but I had to try it.

Karen
  5. Patti2

Patti2 New Member

I am glad you posted this I was getting ready to order HGH. I see the Dr. Friday and was going to ask first. I am willing to try anything if it makes me feel better at this point. Someone come up with any thing that has even remotely worked. I will try it!
  6. tandy

tandy New Member

I believe I watched that informercial on the Ultimate HGH!Sounded good huh? don't they all!Let us know how you make out with it~Maybe you need to give yourself a lil more time???I hope~ I've tried alot of failures too so don't feel bad.Thats why now,I really give it some long thought before I order anything!! I'm sick of shelling out the green for nothing!! BTW...where are you and Tulip in Upstate NY?? I live here too!!This week its gonna be near 90 all week!! time to break out the air condition!!feels good tho....I'm sick to death of all the rain so far this season!! Take care:) I'm near oneida.
    Hugs,
    Tracey