Oops .. . figured it 'bout the 2 nikki's

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Nikki, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Nikki

Nikki Member

the other nikki has number after her name
  2. Nikki

Nikki Member

Nice to meet you too. You're the "poet" on the board; i've read some of your other posts. Thanks for responding to my post.

I'm in a major flare right now . . . i actually think it's my worse ever (probably not really, but the worse in a long time for sure). Went to my Rheumy yesterday and he RX'd Gabapentine . . . I'm definitely gonna decrease my dose tonight . . . i woke up this morning at 8:30, fell back asleep, picked up the same dream, woke up again at 10:30, just kinda of out of it. I'm finally among the living, but still with pain. hope this med helps after taking it for awhile.

Last year went through a depression . . . my first and hopefully my last . . . am finally better after trying many meds to find what worked for me. It's a long story. But, by Nov. i was much better and got enjoy my 18 mo old grandson, my son & DIL (they're from Houston, and i hadn't see then in 8 mos.

it's kinda strange, i had very little fibro pain with the depression, but after i was better the pain came back. Maybe, it's b/c the depression was so bad it masked the pain. it's like when you have a bad headache, then stub you little toe, the headache doesn't seem so bad ;)