Oops! I flared!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by marcus1243, Nov 1, 2002.

1. marcus1243

marcus1243 New Member

Thanks to all who commented on my moving house post. Four days solid work (including 2 with little sleep) and no obvious ill effects. Guess what -- on the Friday, I had the flare from Hades. Headache so severe I could hardly see, muscle pains everywhere, nausea, dizziness, cramping, huge fatigue, feet tingling like crazy.

<sigh)
    You have my permission to say 'I told you to so!!'
    (Guess some of us just will not learn.) It's now going to be a few days before I'm well enough to resume the move
    :( :(

Marcus
  2. marcus1243

marcus1243 New Member

Thanks to all who commented on my moving house post. Four days solid work (including 2 with little sleep) and no obvious ill effects. Guess what -- on the Friday, I had the flare from Hades. Headache so severe I could hardly see, muscle pains everywhere, nausea, dizziness, cramping, huge fatigue, feet tingling like crazy.

<sigh)
    You have my permission to say 'I told you to so!!'
    (Guess some of us just will not learn.) It's now going to be a few days before I'm well enough to resume the move
    :( :(

Marcus
  3. fibolady

fibolady New Member

just rest until body recovers, you will know! at least the hard part of the move is over, i hope.
    warm regards, fibolady
  4. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

Sorry to hear that..But I also can't tell you "I told you so", because I do the same thing..I guess one of these days we will learn.....Hope you can get some much needed rest for a few days, & hopefully you will feel better.....
    Take Care.......Donna
  5. pam_d

pam_d New Member

But you know, it's just not an " I told you so" situation....as much as we all try to know our limits and not overextend ourselves, there are those times (and moving furniture & all our worldly goods from one place to another) when you almost HAVE to go beyond what is the normal routine & just try & get through it as well as possible. Six months ago I moved across country, and I just had to wake up every day and get through it. It wasn't easy, but surprisingly, not as awful as expected either. Is your move over now? Maybe you can take time to take care of yourself & get better now... Hope you recover soon, Marcus,

Hugs,
    Pam