OR Humor

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jaminhealth, Jul 22, 2014.

1. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

Although there is a lot of suffering going on here, we still have to find some humor when we can....I do or I'd be in anger all the time from my Operating Room saga. A friend sent me this the other day and I'm sure it's funny, I can't view it or hear it as I removed my speakers and just have to think it's funny.

So I hope some laughs are generated here.

The Singing Anesthesiologists - Listen carefully to the words!
    These singers are all Anesthesiologistsin Minnesota and they can really sing.
    They are also funny. Here they sing "Waking up is hard to do"
    click BELOW:

http://nottotallyrad.blogspot.com/2009/11/waking-up-is-hard-to-do.html
  2. ConfusedInPA

ConfusedInPA Active Member

Hey Jam,

Mind if I intrude on your post?????? I hope not! :)

I heard this story on the morning news today.

An ob/gyn from Univ. of Pitt Medical Center. He sings to the newborns!! It's heartwarming.

He took over from an older doc (who supervised him). And he's carried on the tradition.

Sooooo sweet!

http://www.pittsburghmagazine.com/B...thday-to-Every-Baby-He-Delivers/#.U86cibGjZQ0

Just wanted to give another smile to y'all!

Diane
  3. jaminhealth

Oh Diane, how COOL is that, Happy Birthday new baby.....great!!!
  4. ConfusedInPA

ConfusedInPA Active Member

Hi Jam,

That doc is great!

He even takes requests! :) I heard him singing "Danny Boy", and in another clip "What A Wonderful World." He has quite the repertoire.

And he's had voice training, since the older doc passed the baton to him.

I wish you had speakers hooked up. The Singing Anesthesiologists are funny!

Glad you like my post. :)

Talk to ya later.......

Diane
  5. rockgor

rockgor Active Member

Hey! Those guys are good. They won't put people to sleep. At least not with their
    singing. The song reminds me of the music from "Grease".

Thanks, Jam.

Rock
  6. jaminhealth

You know, Diane, in the beginning of my desk top world I enjoyed so many youtubes and then got so stressed with all the clutter on my desk and wires, etc....and had computer issues so much back then, that I just decided to unplug them..... I'm happy to hear others enjoy and that makes me feel good.

I have a new used $300 Lenovo desktop sitting here on the floor and WAITING for my grandkids to help set it up but they are not breaking their necks to help me. My gf who sold it to me from her company that closed, said she would help set it up in early August....so far this XP still does it's job. This ole gal gets too stressed with the computer stuff...but I still do enjoy what I do on the XP and soon Lenovo Windows 7, no 8 here.

Thanks for your share...I'm sure others will enjoy too. jam
  7. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Thanks Jam and Diane for those very cute videos. I also worked in the OR years ago and I can imagine this but not sure how good some of the singing might be.

Gotta run and DH needs the computer at DD's house.

Love ya,
    Granni