Oral Interferon

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wrthster, Feb 17, 2011.

1. wrthster

wrthster New Member

Hi all,

Has anyone used or found a supplier that uses interferon in the oral form? I have read conflicting reports that it is in stage two clinical but apparently some have been able to obtain it. I am looking for sources to purchase and anyone's experience using. Thanks very much.
  2. heapsreal

heapsreal New Member

My understanding of oral interferon is that when u stop using it there is a lag time before your body starts making its own again, how long i dont know. But there are interferon inducers that help stimulate your body to make more interferon, immunovir being one of them and is popular in cfs treatment and another that i have been using for a few months woth some good results called cycloferon, its is a med/supp used in russia and other eastern block countries to treat viral and bacterial infections etc. heres some links to read-

My past experience is this, i had good results with antiviral famvir for ebv/cmv and in 12 months brought my viral load down to almost normal. For economic reasons i changed to valtrex which is cheaper then famvir and my viral load increased, so valtrex wasnt helping me. In the mean time i found out that my natural killer function was low so investigated things that could help this and this is when i found cycloferon and started using it and it helped almost immediately on brain fog, possibly due to its anti-inflammatory effects on viral inflammation etc and slow improvement on other symptoms. After a short while i then went back on famvir and had another jump in improvement, after 3-4 months of famvir and cycloferon together it brought my viral load down to the level of what 12 months of famvir took to do. I do feel quite good, although still have sleep problems and some residuel fatigue and struggle to exercise but im able to work full time, so it has helped me. I am currently working on my adrenals as my adrenal hormones are low and maybe why i have this residuel fatigue and exercise intolerence, so hopefully fixing this will get me over the line.

I hope this has helped.

3. wrthster

wrthster New Member

Thank you so much for your help. Do you have a repuatable pharmacy you order the Cycloferon from? Thanks again.
  4. heapsreal

heapsreal New Member

www.drugpro.org which is in one of the links. This seems to be the cheapest source which i have purchased from. CAn take upto 4 weeks to arrive but this depends on where u are i guess. For some reason they have it under skin disorders. They also have other interesting products under antiviral etc. Lets us know how u go if you try this. I know of a few others who have said this has helped and some that have had a die off type reaction. I dose the product at 2 tabs mon/wed/fri and every few months they say to take a month off like they say with most immune modulators.