Original CMO

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by _BOSS_, Jan 5, 2005.

1. _BOSS_

_BOSS_ New Member

Hi all I'm new here and I'm the husband of a fibromyalgia sufferer.

Thanks to the lack of medical expertise in this area we have been left to try to find our own way of dealing with this problem.

Whilst searching around I have come accross original cmo. It is apparently a natural remedy and boasts wonderful if not amazing results, hence my reason for this post, as what normally appears too good to be true usually turns out to be too good to be true.

Has anybody else tried or heard of antbody who has tried this remedy? if so what were the results?

I look forward to being proved right in thinking that its a load of bull but would dearly wish to be proved wrong if only for my wifes sake.
    Thanks all.
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Sorry to say I have not heard of the CMO, yet.

What has helped me a great deal with FM is magnesium. It is truly the only thing that has helped in the 20 years I have had this miserable illness.

Been through the medical routine, but got no lasting results, but a whole lot of other problems from the meds.

I know how you feel, been there, done that, and like you said, too good to be true, and most things were.

Hope someone here can help with the CMO for you.

Regards to your wife, I know exactly how she feels, and my husband would know how YOU feel living daily with this illness and not able to 'fix' it.........

Shalom, Shirl