OSTEOARTHRITIS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fibrolady37, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

I posted a topic about osteoarthrits but i forgot to tell you where i have it.
    Its in my whole body & the pain is excrutuiating its unbearable.
    I take tramadol pain killers for my FMS & diclofencac anti inflammatory also for my FMS.
    I wish my doctor had referred me to see a rheumatologist im going to see him 1st thing monday morning.
    May god bless you & yours.
    Fibrolady37.
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Fibrolady:

I also have osteo. I have had it for years and it has gotten progressively worse. My FM doc is a rheumatologist and knows I have it.

I know it can be so painful having it all over. If you're having one of those ultra-bad mornings: here's a cup of coffee and a

((((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

nyrofan
  3. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

you so much for your reply it means a lot to me.
    Thanks for the hugs i really need them.
    Im going to put the kettle on would you like a coffee?!
    Im hoping i can keep in touch with everyone who replied.
    Please will you let me know if youd like to keep in touch or not.
    Fibrolady37.
  4. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

So sorry to hear of all your pain...but at least you do have a great daughter to bring joy into your life. I have a total of 5 kids (wow!), but my two daughters are grown, so now it's me, my hubby and the 3 boys. My 19 yr. old son has CFIDS, but he's been doing better lately. He even got a part-time job this summer! He has been trying to attend college and his attendance has been good, but I think brain fog has made it hard. He wants to keep trying though, so that's a good attitude. My last two sons are 11 yr. old twins and they keep us hopping! Take care and write when you are down.... Love, Terri
  5. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

know i have my daughter i love her so much.
    But when im so tired i start banging into things & when im in so much pain the pain is unbearable i just want relief i never get it but thats life.
    Fibrolady37.
  6. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

know i have my daughter i love her so much.
    But when im so tired i start banging into things & when im in so much pain the pain is unbearable i just want relief i never get it but thats life.
    Fibrolady37.
  7. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

Hi fibrolady,

Oh you poor love, so sorry to read all you`ve suffered and of your symptoms...

I would like to help and suggest that if it`s at all possible could you see a nutricionist?

I feel a product called "Cytolog" by Allergy Research Group and taking "Spirulina" will be of great benefit.

Are you in GB? I live in Cheltenham...

love Pat.
  8. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

gorgia thank you so much for your reply its so good to heare from you.
    My doctor told me that my x-ray results showed i have wear & tear in my right hand & my right arm. I straight away thought arthritis.
    My carer also said i have arthritis.
    Im going to see him tomorrow to ask him to refer me to a rheumy i think he should have done it when i was dx.
    Fibrolady37.
  9. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

pat thank you so much for your reply its so good to hear from you.
    Im going to see my gp in morning to ask him to refer me to a rheumy i feell he should have done this straight away.
    I have some meds that a lady on here takes for athritis.
    Ive written them down & i will ask my doc in morning.
    Something has gotta give i cant cope with this crippling pain anymore.
    I live in bolton.

FIBROLADY37
  10. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

and indeed you are. I wrote replied on your previous letter and hope i wasn't too boring for you.

I have it in my wrists (started in thumbs) and went on to back of hands and fingers. There is swelling and pain. Then my knees and down my legs into my feet and ankles. I have tyo be so careful with shoes.i From a lady who loves shoes and used to have 23+, I now have 2 pr. for winter and 2 pr for summer! My feet also grew~~~~~

The only thing I have for it is Tylenol #3. I take 2 in the morning or mid morning and 1 in the afternoon (late). Oh, it is also in my back.

KI know you suffer. I wish I had some help to offer you but-----that is imp;ossible.

i would like to keep in touch with you FibroLady but-----you may not enjoy keeping touch with a senior citizen. I am 75e but young at heart, as they say.

May God Bless You and you family

((((((Gentle Hugs))))))))))

Joan
  11. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

with Love to you,

Joan