OT A letter to Tide can save your life

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ckball, Aug 23, 2006.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

=
    Dear Tide:

--I am writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used it all of my married life, as my Mom always told me it was the best. Now that I am in my fifties I find it even better! In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to belittle me about how clumsy I was, and generally started becoming a pain in the neck. One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with his blood on my new white blouse!

I grabbed my bottle of Tide with bleach alternative, and to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative and then my attorney called and said that I was no longer considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband.
    What a relief! Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect! I thank you, once again, for having a great product!

Well, gotta go, have to write to the Hefty bag people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. wanderingbluedragon

wanderingbluedragon New Member

OMG that is soooo funny...good one.
  3. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Thanks!!

NB
  4. kirbycat

kirbycat New Member

That is just toooo funny, I sent it to my sister and friends.

tooo coool,
    Cathy
  5. blueski31717

blueski31717 New Member

So so funny, loved it.
  6. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Thanks for the laugh.

....................I think you meant it as a joke, right!?!? ;>)

Marta
  7. StephieBee

StephieBee New Member

That was way too funny! I really needed that laugh this morning.

I sent it to my Mom. She is going thru an early menopause right now due to cancer treatments. I think she'll love it!

Hugs,
    Stephanie