OT...a thank you to to my MB friends..on cheating

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cinlou, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Cinlou

Cinlou New Member

husbands..All of you that sent kind words..a very big thank you..it makes me so sure that I did the right thing.

I hope my health will improve much as time goes by...I have High Blood Pressure that has been controlled with meds, but with all the stress it has been very high....I have been waking up with much more pain and stiffness since this happened....I must learn to relax....I have not fallen apart yet, but I feel it coming....my first husband passed away when I was 31 with a 9 month old son...believe me that was awful, but I think this is a little worse in some respects...it all hurts..... It is scarey though, now I am 52, but I will survive!!!
    Bless you all,
    Cindy

2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i have been through this personally and i have a really good friend that is going through this right now...

she has filed...she is 38 years...and gorgeous...truly model material....and a brain to boot...luckliy she has her physical health...

she was married to this man for 18 years.
    and they have 8 year old daughter...

he found himself a nice married woman that has three children..her divorce is not final..who knows when the divorce started..

but her hb lied to her...he spent 4th of july at the county fair w/the other woman and her kids...

we were at a bbq the hb included earlier...that same day..

i asked her after the 4th what they did...she said her daughter and her stayed home....and bill went to fireworks w/his friend kirk...i said do you really believe it..

she thought he was going through mid-life crisis...

well anyways...

this painful for you i know...if you are not on any ad's please consider it...

and don't be nice like i was...i stopped alimony or spousal support when my son graduates in 2008.. read my bio....

my son is 16 years old...he only wanted a father to interact w/him...but dad was too busy working and playing the field...

well if you are on ssdi or ssi..you know if you have been married to your hb for 10 years or more...you can collect the amount he would get...if that would be more that you are getting...

sorry again...we are all here for advice...if you don't mind me asking and you do not have to reply for confidentially
    do you live in the state of california...i saw high dessert..so if that is the fact i know i can give you some personal non professional advice on divorce..in ca...

hugs you will be ok...

jodie
  3. kriket

kriket New Member

It will be ok. You have all of us here. We are all here for you. I know it is hard now, but you will thank yourself when the real man and right person comes along.

You will be way better off in the long run. Just hang in there. Sorry that you are having to face all of this extra stress that you do not need. HUGS!!!

Kriket
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

hugs

jodie
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

please get into some therapy..it will make you stronger...i went through many boxes of tissues...

i couldn't eat..my mind was a freaking mess.....plus i had to be the responsible one...working fulltime as dental assistant...then i was getting harrased by the dentist..there...
    long story made short that was when the pain was so darn bad...the stress of the ex-whom was living w/stripper..nice...

playing they were just roomates..i was niave enough to believe that...cause well...it was easier for me in hindsight...

well she cheated on him...w/his so called good friend that lived accorss the hallway in a triplex....he was married and two children...

try not to look back...you will be the better one end the end..yes you may have some physical pain still but emotionally women come through divorce better than men do..

and his so called mistress is doing this to him know she/or he will cheat on one another...

it is better to get out while the getting is good...

protect your self and set you boundries w/this man...

hugs i have to go to school..

jodie
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

hugs cindy

jodie
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i hope are fairing well...

i have two friends right now going thru the same i/and you are now going thru...

betrayal..just get whatever you can get legally in your state and don't be nice like i was...

jodie
  8. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Cindy:

You will pull through it well. I had the same experiences and things slowly get better.....sometimes. I say that because I still have my days of being 'blue'.

Hang in there!

nyrofan