"OT" Admission To Birthday Here

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BlueSky555, May 9, 2006.

1. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Hi Everyone,

Yes, today was my birthday and spent it doing what I do best......grocery shopping, which results in getting very tired but "good eating". Can't do much of anything else. Do I feel any older? Of course not....I was already feeling old.

It's been a birthday for me every day since I have found this site. I have enjoyed reading this board for the last month or so and yes, spent a great deal of time on it. I'm sorry that most everyone here has such bad days but it's nice to be able to know there's others out there that can relate to things I've been going through as others in my life do not. I want to say THANKS to each and everyone of you for responding to my posts and helping me so much and hope I have done and will continue to respond to things that I am knowledgeable of for all of you.

Wishing ALL of you a wonderful evening!

BlueSky555

2. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Yes, that's my chihuahua when he was very small. He is still small but a little bigger now. He's my best friend.

I had a banana sandwich and some peach ice cream....yummy!

Thank you so much

BlueSky555
  3. kriket

kriket New Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. AND MANY MORE!!!!!

KRIKET
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

sory i have abit of a headache right now but wanted to let you know glad you have a b-day here every day

jodie
  5. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Sorry about your headache..hope you get better by morning if not sooner.

Thank you for the birthday wish,

Take Care!
    BlueSky555
  6. Roseblossom

Roseblossom Member

Sounds like you had a lovely one, with your banana and peach ice cream :)

I'm very touched by your post and want to let you know that the feeling's mutual! We're so happy you're here.

Best wishes,

Roseblossom
  7. kalina

kalina New Member

I'm really glad you're here and have found the board useful.

I hope you had the best birthday possible yesterday. Best wishes for the next year!

Kalina