OT: Allergy on face related to aspartame intake?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by claudiaw, Apr 22, 2006.

1. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I know aspertame is bad, I just can't seem to stop my sweet craving's and need to lose some weight.

I bought some sugar free fudge bars, but have noticed little bumps all over my face, like clogged pores but not.

I tried switching face product's, vitamin supplement's, not taking any new med's.

Have no idea why I have this, never did before, was wondering if it could be the aspartame. I am cutting that out, I know it is so bad anyway.

Just curious if that could be it. I know i will find out eventually since I'm quitting it, but just a bit impatient and curious I guess.:)

thanks, Claudia
  2. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

It's alot better for you. Aspartame has been shown to cause all kinds of problems. My brother gets violent headaches from it.

Splenda is alot easier on the body because it's more natural than other sweeteners.

Hope this helps.

God Bless.
  3. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

Thanks for the advice.

I do use splenda sometimes, these were just the best tasting bars.:)

i'm actually looking for some at the health food store with stevia, which is way better than both the other's.

It just seem's all the "health" food sweet's are full of sugar and calories.

I guess I want it all, good taste, no sugar, no fat, no artifical anything.

Oh well, I'll keep looking.:)

Claudia