OT American Idol. Who goes Home this week??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tandy, May 3, 2006.

1. tandy

tandy New Member

Geeeeez!! I have no idea who will leave this week!
    I thought they all did pretty good~
    Now its getting really tough to pick a winner.
    I acually like them all.

I suppose someones gotta go right?
    :(

Hugs/blessings,
    Tandy
  2. laura81655

laura81655 New Member

Yes, it will be difficult except I have never liked Taylor, but I don't think he will go tonight. My guess is Paris or Elliot.

Laura
  3. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

Paris.

What's with Taylor's dancing? LOL My mother loves him!

My faves have already been voted off, so I just read the Washington Post article. It's called "We Watch So You Don't Have To". It's in the paper on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

I guess based on what they say...and they are so funny! They call the judges "Crazy", "Dopey", and "Grumpy". LOL Guess who is who!

God Bless.
  4. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

And Ron and I hope he takes it to the end. But it could just as easily be Chris too, who has given more consistant good performances. Taylor was totally on his game last night though, the best of all of them we thought.

We've never cared for either Kat or Elliot, and really don't get it when it comes to them. I think they each sang one good song and one really bad song last night. Esp. Kat, her first song was a mess, and Chris' second song he lost his big voice.

I'd totally like to see a rocker take it this year. I think we are due.

I'm guessing Paris or Elliot could go tonight.

Jeanne
  5. julieboo

julieboo New Member

paris needs to go next
  6. Kinsie

Kinsie New Member

To me, Chris looks the part, and he can sing the type of music that young people like today.

Taylor is a neat person, but his singing is not spectacular ( to me, that is).

Kathryn is pretty, but she doesn't come across with just that special something.

Paris can really sing, but I don't think she will be voted the Idol.

Now for Elliott. He has a good voice, but he doesn't project it enough or something. I don't think he would reach a big audience.
  7. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Paris is still my favorite, but I don't expect her to win because she is so young. I would rather see her sing blues and jazz and I think she will have a big career in that genre.

I have never cared for Taylor, but he seems to have a good fan base and I expect him to stay at least another week.

Elliot has the best voice of the male singers, but Chris has much more stage presence.

I think Kat and Chris will be the final two. This week we will lose either Paris or Taylor. Elliot could be in trouble also, he just doesn't seem to excite people enough.

Hugzz
    Greenbean
  8. TFD

TFD New Member

I don't think Taylor will make it to the end...but he has nothing to worry about. He'll have a record deal in no time at all. Besides, from everything I've read and heard, you are actually better off if you don't "win". Idol ownes you for sometime then and you aren't free to negotiate or anything.

It will be between Chris and Kat.
  9. kholmes

kholmes New Member

10. tandy

tandy New Member

I agree,...Chris and Kat will or should be the final 2.
    who will acually take it and win??? I don't know.
    But I'm lovin Chris!!
    Someones gonna be bummin :(

But as someone above said (sorry,..I can't recall)
    Everyone of those contestants have a future.
    They'll be getting offers left and right!!
    Look at lisa. she's on the OC.

take care all
    Tandy
  11. mrsED

mrsED New Member

I am a mom, grandma, and a Christian woman, but that Chris is just too sexy, or is the word, hot?
    Phew! Anyhow. He is also very talented, seems like a genuinely nice guy who loves his wife. I don't envy his wife though, because Chris must have women hanging all over him.

Probably Paris will go tonight, although I would rather see Kat go. I know she is well trained and an excellent singer, but for some reason, I don't think she has the personal appeal that the others have.

I do like Taylor, but don't think he will be the Idol.
    So we'll see what happens. I'll check in with you guys later.

Sharon
  12. vp

vp New Member

I think Paris lacks the maturity for the contest at this point. In a few years she will be all over the radio though. She has definately got talent, but someone has to go.
  13. srobins

srobins New Member

and I don't know why. At first, I thought she seemed kind of cocky. She does have a good voice but I don't know - I can't put my finger on it. I think she should go home.
  14. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

and tell me...who was booted off...so now i am watching it here in california...they just sung the song "we are one" forgive me if i have the wrong title...

i like chris...my sister yesterday and lm w/chris singing renengade...i thought it was some stalking ex that may still cared...

she said oh my man is on right now and is so hot..

jodie
  15. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i know yall you east coast/midwesteners already have the results...

bottom two are paris and elliot tonight , he is sining right now...i have feeling they may go to a break....

it was paris.....i agree w/ simon on the kiss song from prince..not good choice for her...somany other artists she could've done...alica keys, christinia agualulara...

taylor, chris, kat and elliot left for next week...

jodie
    [This Message was Edited on 05/03/2006]
  16. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I do think that Chris will win AI, though. I feel that Elliott will go home next week. I just don't know if it will be Taylor/Chris or Katherine/Chris. But I really feel that Chris will be the winner of AI.

I tried to vote for Elliott last night for 2 hours and wasn't able to get in one time for him. I'm in Chester, VA. My friend in FL was able to vote 20 times for Elliott.

I haven't been able to get through to vote for Elliott in 3 weeks. Wish we could do Internet voting.

I really like all of the four that are left now.

Hugs,
    Faye
  17. tandy

tandy New Member

awwwwww.
    Not that I wnated her to win anyways but its till sad to see them leave.

Tickets for the live tour of AI go on sale May 19th.
    They're in my area on July 11th.
    I'm going!!! :)

yup,..
    Idol fan all the way!!
    I go every yr.
    Its fun to see them all on stage.
    (looking forward to seeing that hot one Chris) I don't care if his wifes there or not!!
    Last yr it was Bo. and boy was it worth it!!!!! LOL
    Hugs/blessings
    Tandy
  18. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i am sure his wife is proud to have all of us women google over him like we are dogs in heat....

he is the man i want to have by me...in the rest of my life..he can see fro me....lol

he gots the looks

jodie
  19. darude

darude New Member

I love Taylor what a performer. A joy to watch. Chris is good but gets on my nerves at times.
  20. Treca

Treca New Member

Just put a pic up of Chris and us with another couple friend of ours on our Carnival Cruise March 2000. Hubby and I are on the left Chris is in the middle. His then girlfriend was sea sick that night and couldn't come to dinner. He has long hair in this pic, but it's hard to tell since the pic is in black and white. Have other pics of him messing with a crab that he wasn't suppose to mess with...LOL while we were stopped at Cozumel for the day. If anyone wants to see them let me know and I'll change the pic.

Hubby and I are so nervous with the numbers so low now. I think I'll cry if he doesn't make. *pout* :) Every time there is an elimination night I get so sick to my stomach.