OT: Another Baby in the family -- Jacob has arrived :)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by elastigirl, May 17, 2006.

1. elastigirl

elastigirl New Member

My nephew Jacob arrived last night. No pics yet. His parents live far away, so it's going to take a little bit of planning for a visit. But I hope to get there within the first week of his life :).

My son is so excited! He cannot wait to visit. He even "called" his auntie on the Fisher Price telephone she gave him for his birthday, LOL.

My parents had given up hope on their children ever having a baby. Then, whoops, their daughter was pregnant at 32. Then bam, their son's wife was pregnant. Now a third. They're so happy! All boys, BTW. Boys run in my family.

[This Message was Edited on 05/17/2006]
  2. findmind

findmind New Member

Wonderful!!!!!!

I LOVE babies!!!!!

Go see him, get a good pic for us to look at, ok? One with you in it would be nice...

Love him to pieces...

findmind
  3. cathugs

cathugs New Member

Congratulations on the new little one.

I also have a new great grand daughter.

She was born April 14th. She weighed

7lb-12oz and was 20 1/2" long.

She has red hair like her daddy ,(my oldest

grand son.) When I hold her it is just like

looking at my grand son at that age.

He also has a little girl 4 yrs. old,

She also looks just like him.

His name is Lee. The baby's name is Kaylee.

The 4 year old is named Aaliyah.

They are the light of my life, just little angels.

I'll stop rambling now. Wishing all of you a

good night.

Many hugs from cathugs Ruth, a proud G'anny.

4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

your son has another cousin to play with...maybe next time his cousing will try and call him on his fisher price phone.

well you have fun!

jodie
  5. elastigirl

elastigirl New Member

I was so excited about seeing him right away -- then everything fell apart. Now it looks like we won't be going to see Jacob until the weekend after Memorial Day. Everyone's schedules are way off right now. That's the only weekend we'd be able to spend a night or two over :(. So we have to wait -- a bit impatiently -- longer.

My son keeps asking me every day, at least a dozen times a day, when we are going to meet Jacob. *Sigh.* On top of that, he really misses Jacob's big brother who will be three in July :).

We have a lot to do this month, though. I will post a pic as soon as I can :). I want to give the new daddy a call tomorrow to see if he can email one.

Cathugs -- congratulations.
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

What a great story. I'm sure the whole family is excited. Let us know when you have a pic for us to see.

Love, Mikie