OT- Another Interview

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Tigger57, Oct 12, 2005.

1. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

Hi,
    I just wanted to let you wonderful people who have been praying for me and encouraging me, that I have a second interview with a company tomorrow morning and I have a first interview with a real estate company on Friday afternoon. I would love the real estate job because I believe I could learn real estate and once I'm straightened out somewhat maybe get my real estate license.

Your prayers seem to be working, please keep praying for me and cross all fingers and paws.
    Tigger
  2. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

Hope you find the one you want!
    Kelly
  3. ThinkPostive

ThinkPostive New Member

I know it has been a long road for you, good luck!

I pray that both interviews go well for you as it would be great for you to able to choose the job you think is the best suit for you.

Prayers and all of us are with you!
    Cheri
  4. victoria

victoria New Member

we'll keep pulling for you!
  5. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I hope you get the job you want, you deserve it.

love
    Rosie
  6. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

Thank you again. I called my brother and he said that I started to sound a little bit alive again... I told him not to jump the gun.

Nancy, I know you love the shelties, but we need all the crossed paws we can get... I'm working to keep a roof over their head since they helped me keep my head in very trying times.

I just can't believe how wonderful you all are. I mean I knew it, but sometimes we just take things for granted. I won't ever take any of you for granted again.

Oh, I talked to someone about my non stop shaking... I figured it was from all the stress and fear I've had. I didn't realize that the prednisone that I'm taking can have an effect on my thyroid medicine and that my medicine may actually be too much combined with the prednisone. So, tomorrow, I'm not going to take the thyroid and see what happens.

You just never know.. there are so many things that are linked together.

Hugs,
    Tigger
  7. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

I prefer the prayers, but since I know not every believes in prayer, I need all the help I can get.

Thanks,
    Tigger
  8. JLH

JLH New Member

Great! Two interviews!

Good luck on both of them!

I hope you get the one that you want the most!

I'll also cross all my fingers and & toes!!

.... and be praying for you!

Much love,
    Janet
  9. orachel

orachel New Member

I'm sending another little prayer up for you that our "prayer bombing" session worked for you!!!!!!

And crossing body parts, too! LOL

Hugs (and hope!)
    Rachel
  10. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

Thank you... all of you!!! I've had both interviews. Why is it no one will tip their hand on salary or benefits?

I really want the job in the real estate office. It's a nice office and only 9 miles from home. With the cost of fuel these days that means something.

I will take either if I can at least come close to living on what they pay. It told my brother I would shovel sh** if I had to at this point.

Neither of them are making a decision until next week. The "geeks" have another interview on Wednesday and then he'll make a decision. The real estate company have a few more people to see and then they will make a decision.

I hate having to wait when things are getting so dire, but it appears I have no choice.

I've noticed that a lot of companies put their ads in the paper for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It gets them the most exposure for the least cost. So, tonight and this weekend I'll be scanning all the ads again and sending out whatever I can.

The prednisone still has me feeling better, and I'm thankful. This is day 8 of rain and I've been somewhat fatigued today, but it's not that "I can't get out of bed kind", it's just tired... who wouldn't be tired when you haven't seen the sun?

Thank you all for you prayers and best wishes, don't give up yet. I just can't wait to hear... can you start on Monday. What a relief that would be.
    Hugs,
    Tigger
  11. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

I always follow up with either a note, a call or an e-mail thanking the person or persons for the opportunity to interview with them and whether or not I'm really interested in the job. I don't believe in not letting them know if I'm not interested.

I actually have told people in the past, "Thank you for the opportunity to speak with you about the position you have open. After speaking with you about the position, I feel that I am not the right candidate for it. Please, keep me in mind in the future if anything else should arise."

I WANT THIS JOB!!!!!!!
    Tigger
  12. libra55

libra55 New Member

I'm sending prayers your way. I hope things work out for you.

I think real estate would be perfect. I have thought of it myself actually. You're on call at some weird hours I think, but you can work as much or as little as you like. I have a friend who just started, and she just shows one or two properties, nothing stressful.

Good luck and ((((((hugs)))))
    Michelle
  13. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

Well, this isn't a real estate agent, it's the Administrative Assistant in one of the offices. I'm good with people and I'm a good person to have at the front desk. I know I can do it.

Tigger