OT: Anyone with Psychic Abilities?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by valleyann, Nov 5, 2006.

1. valleyann

valleyann New Member

Hello,

I know that this has been going around the board lately, and I must admit it really has struck my curiousity. I have always wanted to go to a psychic but my family has always "frowned" on it...so I never really got the courage up to go see one.

I often have these very vivid dejavu's and am very in tune with my gut feelings (intuition), which I think has gotten me out of trouble many times.

I was wondering, if anyone who has some Psychic Abilities wouldn't mind trying to give me a reading online? I don't want to bother anyone, but if you don't mind then I would love to hear from you.

Thanks!
    Val
  2. foggygirl

foggygirl New Member

I strongly believe in psychic abilities, unfortunity I'm not so gifted.

For gernerations back, my family has always had a sort of ESP. Many "weird" things have happened, and I won't go into it all, but such things as: About 25 years ago the school called me and said that my son was hurt on the playground (he had a concussion), shortly after I got off the phone with the school my dad who lived 850 miles away called and urgently asked me what was wrong, is Danny hurt? He had NO way of knowing this logically.

A few years later I felt a sudden overwhelming fear that something was wrong with my dad. I kept calling their house and no answer. He'd been stung by a bee and had an allergic reaction and almost died. They'd revived him several times in the ambulance. We've had many similar incidences in our family.

I'm also a fan of Sylvia Brown and Barbra Brennon and Hand Clow. I had made up my mind this week that I was going to get a reading and get my "Life Chart" from Sylvia Brown until I saw her price for this: $750!!!! My respect level dropped for her on seeing that. I know she's really good, and I dearly wanted my Life Chart, but Man!! that's salty.

If you do decide to get a reading--which I strongly believe in, just be careful because there are so many fakes out there.

Good luck.

Foggygirl
  3. valleyann

valleyann New Member

Thank you for your response and sharing your story with me. I will definitly be careful...that's why I wanted to start by getting someone on here to give me a reading. But people are busy, so I understand why nobody has...

Take care,
    Val
  4. valleyann

valleyann New Member

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I think I will just try to forget about the phsycic reading...i don't think my family would approve.

The only reason I asked on here is because I saw a few people giving psychic readings to each other. I definitly didn't expect that anyone would do it for me, but I thought it would be worth a try. :)

Take care.
    Val