OT Are there any Passion watchers here

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ckball, Aug 23, 2006.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

Hi- I watch Days of Lives and Passions part time.

I want to know what happened to Sheridans baby? I saw it one day and she was in the hospital, then missed it for a few days. The next time she is skinny and no mention of a baby.

Also- is the original Sheridan coming back? I do not like the new one.

There is a website for Days of Lives that recapps everyday, so if you miss a day you can get the recap. They are in Cananda and see it one day before us. So you can actually read what is going to happen the next day.

Does Passions have a site like this?

Thanks-Carla
  2. StephieBee

StephieBee New Member

Im not sure what happened to Sheridan's baby. I know that Marty and the one she was carrying both are dead though.

Yes, the original Sheridan is coming back. She was pregnant in real life and is on maternity leave.

I can't wait to get home and watch them on my DVR!!!

Stephanie
  3. ckball

ckball New Member

Thanks, Usually they drag everything out so long you can miss a few days and not miss anything. I like the days site, especially reading a day of time.

Darn now I forgot what you said in your post, I don't like the format here, it would be nice to see all responses not just the first one, I ususally do it in wordpad if I am going to address more than one person.

I;m glad the other sheridan is coming back. Thanks Carla
  4. JLH

JLH New Member

When you are replying to a post, and you forgot what the other replies were, just click on the "BACK" button and it takes you back to the last screen, which was all the replies.

Then, when you want to go back to your reply which you were typing, hit the "NEXT" button, and it takes you back to the screen you were typing on.

jlh