OT: Atiledsner Scrapper...message for you.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KateMac329, Nov 4, 2006.

1. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hello!

I posted back to both of you in my lobster post about crafts and stuff.

I just didn't know if you knew that I had replied and just wanted to let you know.

Hope you two are having a great weekend!!!

(((HUGS)))

kate
  2. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hi!

Just bumping for you guys!

kate
  3. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

I'm sitting here responding to your lobster post and you are bumping to see if we got it.

Yep! Yep! YEp! I did.......... see my note to you, or should i say book...........Dianne
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i just had to check out your little lobster son.

you are looking fabolous. and your little one isn't so little anymore.

hugs

jodie
  5. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hello Jodie!

Thank sweetie! He IS getting so big!!!!!!!! I just can't believe it! He is practically walking. Well not really but trying anyway.

Thanks for the compliment! Still have a little baby weight to get off but it is coming, slowly but surely. I have been pigging out on all the Halloween candy and junk that has been around! LOL

Good job on school! I know it is tough going back to school and raising your son by yourself but you are doing an outstanding job girl!!!!!!!!

Keep up the great work!!!!!

(((((((((HUGS)))))))))

kate
  6. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hello!

LOL LOL

I see you on the other one! We will talk on the other so we don't get confused and forget which one we need to respond too! LOL

((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

kate
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

your skins looks so nice and you truly look like you are loving life right now!

you keep up the good work yourself. and if you don't need to go back to work for awhile then don't to help keep that little lobster man secure.

they are so cute when they are that age. i really liked more son alot when he was younger. it is the innosence of everything. sorry about my spelling.

hugs anways

jodie
  8. Scapper

Scapper New Member

Sorry I didn't see this, I do a search on my screen name and nothing came up. My screen name is "scapper" with no "r" so I overlooked your posts.......sorry.

Nope, my name isn't because I like to scrapbook. I'm not much of a craft person. To be honest, I'm so sick with CFIDS that I don't have much energy for much these days.

Before getting sick I was more of a physical type person.....outdoors type. I'm not that great with creativity. But, I do love to see other people's creative projects!

LOVE THE PICTURES OF YOUR SON!!!!

Be well, SCAPPER