OT: ************ ATTN: lolee **********

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JLH, Feb 14, 2006.

1. JLH

JLH New Member

lolee,

I looked at your bio when you had replied to another post and saw the pic of the 3 beautiful kittens and 1 pup.

I have a 1-yr old cat just exactly like the kitten next to the dog -- the Himalayan "seal point".

I wanted to ask you some questions.

1. Are those all your kittens, or just a post card you purchased?

2. If they are yours, does your Himalayan cat bite? I have never had a cat before, and mine is an indoor cat, but she bites you every time you go to pick her up or try to pet her. Does this breed do this? Or, do I just have a mean cat?!!!

3. Was the next kitten a Persian?

4. What type what the white cat?

Thanks,
    Janet
  2. lolee

lolee New Member

Actually, that is just a "cartoon" some one sent me. However, it is based on my "history" of dogs and cats.

I have ALWAYS had cats: every type imaginable! And some cats just bite, some bite to play, some bite because they are honery, some bite only as kittens, they are just like dogs in a lot of ways . . . .

Some cats are just kinda mean. Mostle though I find that cats do not like to be picked up. They like to come to you. Even my most lovey-dovey mama's babies don't like it.

A very rare few do, those are usually the ones that have been carried since birth and NEVER EVER dropped even just 2" . . . .

I swear even just a ,mild plop down onl;y 2" when they are little is enough to totally turn off!

PLUS siamese of any type are super snobbish! LOL I have a Hymilayan Brown who isn't snobbish at all and that is the Siamese breed that I have found that isn't, but that is because they are more like dogs . . .

Love,

Lolee
  3. JLH

JLH New Member

Thanks for your answer. I do always try to pick up my cat, hoping that she will feel loved and won't bite. I guess I will have to quit that!

Janet