OT-been gone a while hope all is well

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ohyayer, Jan 8, 2006.

1. ohyayer

ohyayer New Member

hey guys
    i left the board about 2months ago because i was just too stressed out with the wedding coming up.

well, the wedding craziness is over and i am less stressed. i hope everyone i doing well. you have all remained in my thoughts and prayers during my absense. i will put a wedding pic in my bio.

love
    beth
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Now that looks like a neat wedding! Where was it? I do hope you are happily setting up your home and that your health is holding up also.

Thanks for sharing the great pic...I'd sure like to be somewhere warm like that right now.

Take care and congratulations!

Sue

3. jaltair

jaltair New Member

Thanks for sharing it. I feel so badly that you have to have FMS and CFS as young as you are. This is why I continue to pray for cures. You shouldn't have to deal with this for the rest of your life. You should be enjoying your life and your new husband and have the best of everything. I will keep the both of you in my prayers.

Warm hugs and wishes, Jeannette
  4. ohyayer

ohyayer New Member

thanks for the responses! the wedding was in key west, fl.....i would do anything to still be there. it was warm and sunny the whole time we were there. that is where my parents live. my step-dad has sarcoidosis and the weather there is good for his lungs.

my health has been ok. i have only had 2 flare ups since november, but i stay pretty tired. it is hard work keeping house with a messy husband, 2 dogs, and a full time job. i don't know how i will ever cope with kids. hahaha