OT Bottom 3 on American Idol ?? who goes?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tandy, Apr 19, 2006.

1. tandy

tandy New Member

Hi guys!! ladies!
    I'm getting myself pumped up for tonights elimination!
    I'm scared for Kellie, Elliot and Ace.
    Those are who I think might be in the bottom 3 this week.

I thought everyone did well for that type of music.(older/classic)
    I do like Kelli Pickler, but I don't think she did very good last night :(
    I hope she pulls through.

My all time Fav. remains,,.. Chris.
    He did pretty good I think.

So,...what ya thinking??? before the results are in.

Enjoy your night everyone~
    Hugs
    Tandy
  2. chickadee

chickadee New Member

for two hours to get through to vote for Kellie and could not get through. I really think Catherine McPhee is the best vocalist they have but really wanted to vote for Kellie as Albmarle (her hometown) is just a stones throw from Charlotte (where I live). She didn't do all that bad last night - just didn't seem to have any confidence.

Peace,
    Chickadee
  3. RockiAZ

RockiAZ New Member

Hi all! Chris still rocked last night! Ace seemed to redeem himself last night, not a big Ace fan - Chris is #1 for me.

I like Kellie also, however I agree that she did not do well last night - country music is definitly her thing. In fact, I REALLY hate to say this because I do like her, but the "dumb blonde" routine is getting rather old.

Bottom 3 for me: Kellie, Elliott &...bite my tongue - Kathryn. Don't know why, just feel it in my bones.

My son, who lives in Portland, calls me each night so we can discuss AI. He also likes Kellie, but agrees with both of you on your bottom 3 choices.

Guess we'll see tonight!

Live, Laugh, Love,
    Rocki
  4. Bren5

Bren5 New Member

Chris is my absolute favorite also!

I really like Kellie, although she didn't do well last night, I hope she makes it past this round. I thought everyone else did a great job last night so it's going to be a tough one.

My bottom 3 guesses are Elliott, Ace & Kellie
  5. darude

darude New Member

Elliot,Ace and Kelly should be!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kathyrn is fantastic also love Chris ans Taylor is amazing.
  6. jagr

jagr New Member

I hope Kelli goes tonight. She was terrible last night. My favorite is Chris. I also like Kat a lot. I think the bottom three will be Kelli, Paris and Ace.
  7. darude

darude New Member

Nobody here has mentioned TAylor! I think he is grat what youguys think????????????
  8. nje

nje New Member

I LOVE kELLIE, I REALLY DON`T THINK THE DUMB BLONDE THING IS AN ACT. I LIKE CHRIS AS WELL. I AGREE THAT BOTTOM 3 WILL BE ELLIOT ,ACE, MAYBE KELLIE BECAUSE SHE DID BUTCHER THE SONG,BUT EVERYONE THATS VOTED FOR HER THESE OTHER WEEKS WILL NOT LET LAST NIGHT COUNT. I TRIED ALSO FOR OVER 2 HOURS LAST NIGHT TO VOTE FOR KELLIE,AND DIDN`T GET THROUGH. I DON`T SEE HOW ANYONE GETS THROUGH. THEY NEED MORE THAN

ONE NO. TO CALL FOR 32,000 PEOPLE WATCHING, LOL ITS ALMOST TIME FOR IT TO COME ON BYE NOW NJE
  9. RockiAZ

RockiAZ New Member

Thanks for the reminder (fog horn sound)... I LOVE Taylor! Love his energy, enthusiasm, personality....he just makes me smile and want to get up and dance my bu** off! He reminds me of George Huff - always smiling!

Live, Laugh, Love & Dance!
    Rocki
  10. nje

nje New Member

me,my son and husband watch this every week, they thought Kellie would go this week,i told them no wayyyyyy,kellie to me is a unspoiled little country girl with a nack for saying the craziest but funny things and the camera and America loves her.i like Chris as a singer,actuallly they are all good singers and every one of them will have a singing career. i take people magazine and Us magazine,every week someone gets voted off their picture and a little bit about them is in one or other of the 2 magazines. Madisa was in people this week. well i hated to see Ace go as well,he was sweet and a good singer but there can`t be but 1 winner. KELLIE PICKLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I GET CARRIED AWAY SOMETIME. ALSO HER DAD IS IN PRISON,I THINK THIS GIRL DESERVES to be in the spotlight,but they have never mentioned her mother,only her grandparents and little brother. they showed her dad in prison one week with a sign vote for Pickler. i`ll bet he`s a popular prisoner now.lol i hated it for Ace,he was a cutie. well gotta go,i`ll tune in with you next week,same time same station,lol bye now, nje
  11. Tibbiecow

Tibbiecow New Member

I thought Kelli was OK last night, but one of her lesser performances. She, of course, thought she was terrible.

I think that Miss Pickler did not have somebody explain to her just what all those 'words' in the song really meant. It is REALLY difficult to show emotion in music if you don't understand what the song is about.

I play the flute and piccolo in a Symphonic Concert Band. We played a piece about Inchon, Korea and Vietnam. It opened with a beautiful flute piece (not mine). When I repeated the theme later on the piccolo, it sounded dreadful. I was upset until the band director explained that it was SUPPOSED to sound wrong, that it was a picture of the military imitating-poorly-the native music. I was able to play the solo much more confidently after that.

I don't think Ace really identified with the music, either. Bye!!

Tibbie
  12. tandy

tandy New Member

Heck,..
    someones gotta leave but,........
    and I kinda knew he would be in the bottom,...
    but I also thought he'd make it somehow.??
    I thought Elliot or Kelli would be leaving~
    Chris in the bottom 3 !!!??? WHAT???!!!!!

I really don't think Ace had a top/great singing voice,..
    but his cute-ness made up where he lacked.

Oh well. He's a goner!!
    sad but true~
    sorry all you Ace fans.

Ace was my MIL favorite. and now she's so pissed she says shes not even gonna watch the show anymore!!LOL
    (what a hoot!!)
    Its funny how attached we/people get to the top contestants :)

Thanks for joining me in Idol chat again!
    Hugs
    Tandy
  13. nonnie1967

nonnie1967 New Member

Ace has always creeped me out. I really thought he would go before Mandisa. :-(

Taylor is my favorite. I hope he goes all the way. :)
  14. hartogold

hartogold New Member

They are all talented. Kelli really messed up her song by singing ahead of the orchestra the last three lines.

I think Taylor and Katherine are the most talented...then Paris.
  15. tandy

tandy New Member

Thats my top 2.

3rd would be taylor,then paris/kelli.

This is the only reality show I watch.