OT Brain Fog

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rosiebud, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

My daughter has CFS/Fibro but manages to have a life.

Yesterday her sister-in-law dropped her off at a store and waited for her. When Shelley came out she saw the silver car waiting, got in, was doing up her seatbelt when a MAN's voice said 'Hello'.

She had gotten into the wrong car. The guy saw the funny side of it but he must have been wondering.

lol

Rosie
  2. LBH895

LBH895 New Member

I can see that happening......
  3. FibroJo

FibroJo New Member

My husband actually did it ! We were at the gas station and he came out after paying and opened the door to the car on the other side of the pumps....thankfully he saw another woman in the passenger seat and said "OH..your not my wife...sorry.... and then proceeded to come to our car. It was really quite funny at the time but I bet he actually frightened the lady in the other car !!
  4. reiki

reiki New Member

Hi Rosie
    I know how your daughter feels, I have often had brain fog and I have been know on several occasions to be trying to get into someone elses car, and not understanding why my key does not fit in the lock. I also get a problem trying to hold down a long conversation at times too, I know what I want to say but if just does not come out or it comes out all wrong. Oh the joys of having fm. xx