OT:BURRRRR WINTER ARRIVED EARLY New Winter Pic

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kjfms, Oct 24, 2006.

1. kjfms

kjfms Member

Hi everyone,

Well it started snowing yesterday nothing big just enough to give us a reminder of what is to come...LOL

I put a beautiful winter scene in my profile -- check it out :)

Oh -- the picture isn't from this snow...LOL

We only had a dusting but it was around 29 to 30 degrees when I got up this morning.

Thanks,

Karen :)
    [This Message was Edited on 10/24/2006]
  2. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

That is a beautiful photo kjms.

Thanks for the beautiful photo of the Canada Geese. I am always amazed that their feet don't freeze.

hugs Redwillow
  3. kjfms

kjfms Member

I am always amazed that their feet do not freeze either.

We have a lot of them here in WV -- I guess this is a pit stop for them.

Glad you like the picture.

Thanks,

4. suz45

suz45 New Member

Hi Karen:

I know the Cannan Valley are, I used to hike and ski there when I lived in PA. Yes winter is arriving, I live in western NY not too far from lake Onatrio...expecting wet snow tonight and probably this weekend.

I have had the woodstoves going daily for about 3-4 days now..Filled up the bird feeders and put the flannel sheets on the bed...

Ready to become a woodchuck...

Thanks for the photo...I really do love snow.

Suz45
  5. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

Great picture. Your cold weather dropped on over to N.C. BRRR. I like fall and spring.
  6. kholmes

kholmes New Member

It feels like it might snow in New Mexico today, too, maybe up in the mountains. I love the look of the first snow of the season, when it's fresh and white.
  7. kjfms

kjfms Member

Hey Suz45 that is so neat that you have been been there such a lovely place isn't but I am very predigest about my native state..hehe

Oh gosh nothing better than wood heat unless it is coal...LOL We use propane now. I love the snow too.

Hi 1sweetie Sorry you have got the cold weather too try to stay warm :)

Hey Georgia!!! I knew that someone would have it in the 80s lucky you :)

Hi Ken -- I hope you are doing OK. Yes I love the look of fresh snow too. Its gone now but I am sure we will get lots more -- we always do...LOL

Y'all take care,

[This Message was Edited on 10/26/2006]

[ advertisement ]