OT: Chat Georgia, Fight.... and All

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by windblade, Jun 12, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

E., left a post for you on the worship board. Got yours.

Fight, how are you feeling, hon? How's everything going?

That's all the energy I have for now.

Ouch - so glad you're appealing your case!!!!! Prayers for you. Let's put it on the worship board again.

Hangin - love it when you're online.

Love you all!!!

2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i have been in my jammies all day can you believe it...

i just can not even do half of what i could when i was younger...w/fms...

my legs have been burning really badly....and the feet and the neck and back and the elbow is all flared up from the constand tendonitis there...

oh well...too much to write...other than that life is grand.

i got a huge compliment from cody's geometry teacher today at the high school and told me how great he is and done very well on his exam and is so smart and ovbiously he can do great things...

i felt like a proud mother....he thinks he must have gotten an a on the final...we'll see..he said he forgot to go ask the teacher...

i caught him in between classes....i was going to take him to an appt but he decided he didn't want to go..

jodie
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi,
    How are you doing with that virus you caught? Is it a resperitory kind?

You must be eager for your wheel to be coming today!

Please get enough rest even though you might want to put it all together.

J.
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

FIGHT - thank you for asking how I'm doing. Much better! I finally found a med. that's helping me sleep. What a difference it makes. You amaze me how you are doing all that physical work with such high pain levels.

I wish you had a different kind of job which didn't give you such terrible flairs. Are you taking your probiotics to build up your healthy bacteria after you take antibiotics?

Eliz. - stop breathing on the keyboard and making Ouch sick. And BLAMING it on the pengy's. Those little innocent pengy's. NO, they're not coming here for a visit. Leave them at Misty's.

Ouch - hope you're feeling better.

Hi Hangin, just got a call from Sister Margery - the convent has been praying for both of us!

Elizabeth, Did your wheel come???

Love to you all,
    Judy Windblade
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

the broiler pan and the drip pans and anything else that comes off or out of the oven...put in plastic garbage bags w/ ammonia only....leave it sit outside in the sun overnight...and the the "greece" will come off...i like how you spelled grease...you must have been on vacation in athens when you wrote this...lol

i didn't know if you were being funny like can be...

but truly put the oven racks in the bags and drip pans...ad you can put the yellow can of easy off oven cleaner in the oven...were a mask....i wished i did last week...i have athsma..

didn't think of it until after the fact....

but the ammonia will just make that caked on grease come right off w/sponge...the longer it is on the easier it is to come off...

military wives tip for those white glove inspections...

i used alot of ammonia and water to wipe everyting down from ceiling to floors...ruined my nails...even while i was wearing gloves...oh well what's a couple of more months of growing them out...

i just get so lazy that i do not want to manicure them...and if i do not they split and tear like crazy...

ouch-i meant to post to you about your case...pending...please do not think that you are crazy....because you were given the mental health department...

my friend had to fight to get her son back from north carolina about 4 years ago....the biological father beat the sh---..out of literally and kyle had to get eye surgery etc...dad broke his jaw and eye socket area...

well mom lived here in california and had physical custody of her son but kyle was visiting his dear old dad...and then it happened...

so the state of n.c. pressed charges against the father...he wound up in for like 6 months....can not have contact w/son until he turns 18....which is in 6 months...

well n.c. could not send kyle back to his mother's home because of the trauma he had endured....they had to make him go to a group home...see psychologists and therapist....get him medicated for adhd...

then needed to do an invesitigation on his mother...and his stepfather...they had to meet w/pshychologists and go through red tape...

even though the mother never had a problem...or the step father...and she had full legal custody of her own son...kyle was visting his father for the summer...

well now he is back and a mental mess...

hang in there and do not take it personally...they may want you to be aware of what the child has been through before you get sole custody of th is child...

jodie
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

Eliz. - I'm amazed that you got your spinning wheel set up so quickly, and are already putting it to good use. Does it do different kinds of spinning, like the fine-lace that the other one didn't? What fun!

Jodie - Hi, I started using a slow-cooker, since I stopped using my oven. I was too unreliable - always falling asleep. And I got a rice cooker which I love - it also cooks pasta, and you just can leave it, and it turns itself to warm. Thank goodness for those options or we'd never be eating around here!
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

I take Neurontin and haven't had any bad side effects from it. Have been taking it for quite a few years. I hope it works out well for you.

I've been picturing you all day gloating away over your new, beautiful wheel. I'm not mechanical at all, I really admire that you put the whole thing together yourself!

How's your virus doing?

((Hugs))
    Judy
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

Saw the pic of your wheel - it is ultra beautiful! But I have NO IDEA how it works. Where do you put the fleece? And how does it turn into a strand of wool? A giant question, I'm sure.

Wow, I'm impressed that you 'earned' it by selling your wool on ebay. That must feel really good.

Urse would probably enjoy your wearing a hat of her fur.

(HUGS)
    J.
  9. windblade

windblade Active Member

How are you all doing today? I keep falling asleep 3 or 4 times a day, which is wonderful! Catching up on that long bout of insomnia.
  10. windblade

windblade Active Member

Going through a CFS crash myself. Understandable because of the last 6 weeks!

Love ya
  11. windblade

windblade Active Member

I am SO, SO glad that you are gloating about your wheel!
    It must be wonderful to work on. That was so clever to buy it with your yarn selling.
  12. windblade

windblade Active Member

What's everybody up to today???
  13. windblade

windblade Active Member

You've had to work so hard lately! And with all unhealthy stuff for CFS - mold and mildew - oven cleaner - paint.

Not good for your system. How is your throat feeling?

[This Message was Edited on 06/18/2006]
  14. windblade

windblade Active Member

for the Levertov poem. I love it! Can you put it on both poetry threads?
    [This Message was Edited on 06/19/2006]