OT: Chat To Morningsonshine and All

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Jun 10, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Misty,

LOL - I woke up late because of the new sleeping tablets my Dr. gave me. I was thinking to print out some of our Birthday party humor, to chuckle over.

When I looked for the edit/delete button, it's not there!
    ( The pengy's must have taken it!) LOL

Now, I can't delete anything until I contact tech-support. This has happened to me before, but they're not in until Monday!!!

I can just picture someone coming to this board and saying, HUH?! That was so sweet that Little blue stem, and Kangel wished you a Happy Birthday too.

I was chuckling over your last post when I was getting ready to sleep! It was so funny!

You have a wonderful sense of humor - I'm so glad that you got to play on your Birthday. I was laughing my head off, really good humor medicine.

Hope you're enjoying your new books - which one did you start with?

Love and blessings,
    Judy

p.s. Hope the pengy's are not too much trouble. :)
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

I remember you going through this before with her. So frustrating and sad. You don't need all the stress!!! But, how will you go about it?

Also, good you figured out what was bothering you!

Last night, I took a new sleeping pill from my Dr. And for the first time in 5 weeks got a whole night's sleep. It's just for 2 weeks, until I can catch up on all the lost sleep, but how wonderful!

The pengy's took my edit/delete button. LOL

((HUGS)) Judy
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

LOLOLOL - tell those darn pengy's to give back my delete buttons!!! LOL
  4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Your right Judy, you have no edit/delete button!?

How come? I've never noticed that before. Dose that mean i can delete my posts and leave you hanging like georgia, and hangin did? :)

Georgia, sorry about the neighbor, those are the people in life that help us practice being more like Jesus.

I think it's neat about making yarn, nice spinning wheel thingy. And the sheep on the cards were nice too. LOL

I just ordered the books yesterday, i don't have them yet, let you know when i do.
    The pengy's found my banty chicks today----aaand they plucked them!!
    Then they decided to adopt them and make them into pengys too.
    Glad you found something to help you sleep.

Thanks for all the fun!
  5. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Where is hangininthere?? I haven't seen her around for a couple days.
    Is she doing alright, dose she need prayer?

Missing her!

Misty
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hanginin' had 6 really good energy days - something new and an excellent improvement for her; so now she's resting up and replenishing her energy.

I always miss her too; but she reads posts when she's not up to writing them. HI HANGING -LOVE YA.

I couldn't believe it when my edot/delete buttons were not there!!! The first thing on my mind was to print out some pages as a happy reminder, ask you if you wanted to save anything, then delete this very BIG post.

It surely STANDS OUT, with the # of posts on it. How OBVIOUS can you get?! What a joke on me that was - now I'v got the chuckles again. :)

You couldn't see my or anyone else's delete buttons - I can't see anyone else's either. But now, at least I know where they are - in Georgia's freezer!
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

His name is Pengobble, and now I'm really embarassed. We have a duck and it's mate who slowly meander up and down the street, on and off the lawns, and my pengkey dressed in that enormous fan-tail of turkey feathers (he looks so silly!) has taken to following THEM!

He looks SO conspicuous. Does he think he's an anthropologist or what? I'm interested in the psychology here.

J.