OT Cigarette's and our health This is for Prickles and others

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, Sep 28, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I grew up in a home that both my parent smoked,and were VERY HEAVY smokers. When I went to college it was a christian college and no one smoked .I noticed when I'd come home from school Id feel sick and when Id go back to school everything in my suitcase smelled like Cigarette's .It was terrible.

After I was married and moved to another state I could not hardly stand to stay in my parents home .I would get so sick .Achy terrible flu like feelings and hay fever and allergies. Migraines ,hives .

I can not stay in a hotel room that anyone has smoked in.
    I do not think people who are around it all the time, really know how bad it is for the Air and them breathing it until they do like I did and get completely away from it.

I still today can not be around anyone or anywhere there is smoke.

I hope others will hear , what I am saying and STOP this its so terrible on your health and those around you.
    My mother died at 56 and my Dad died at 67 from Cancer.

Who knows what the years I spent in this SMOKE filled house did to me 2nd Hand Smoke kills to.

2. sorekitty

sorekitty New Member

I start sneezing the moment I smell it. If someone is in front of me smoking I have to run ahead of them. If someone in a car in front of me is smoking I have to hurry and turn off my car vents and close the windows.

They just passed a new law here in San Diego that you cannot smoke at the beach anymore. Cigarette butts are the most common thing found when they do beach clean ups.

We visited Ireland back in '98 and were so shocked when we saw people in the grocery store and in resturants smoking. I would get so sick. Such a beautiful country though.