OT ckball, check this out

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by atiledsner, Oct 28, 2006.

1. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

Hi, I watched That's Clever on H&G tv yesterday.

A man made a glass project using wine bottles.

Check out their website www.wedgewoodglassworks. His name is Ken Ries, from Greenville SC.

This was a little different. He mentioned cutting his glass pieces with a ring saw. Do you have any idea what that is?

I have a scroll saw that I am supposed to be able to buy blades to cut most anything with.It is a Hawk brand.

Did you check out the info I gave you on designing tiles?

I haven't heard from you so I just wondered.Dianne
  2. ckball

ckball New Member

I love that show and always watch when I'm home, Which hasn't been this week.

I had to go to the dentist 3 days in a row 60 mile round trip to get my teeth right. I know have a full siz. I posted a pic in my profile,

I saved the infor you gave me because I have not had time this week. then I had to work of Fri. I do want to check it out.

I did some glass work then my girls came in a smealled a little gamey. It's deer season here and people kill them then take what the want and leave the rest. Then my girls bring the left overs home. It kills me. But I will not tie them up an fence is not a option. Anyway- I got a little off there. I'll check that out Carla
  3. ckball

ckball New Member

I love that show and always watch when I'm home, Which hasn't been this week.

I had to go to the dentist 3 days in a row 60 mile round trip to get my teeth right. I know have a full siz. I posted a pic in my profile,

I saved the infor you gave me because I have not had time this week. then I had to work of Fri. I do want to check it out.

I did some glass work then my girls came in a smealled a little gamey. It's deer season here and people kill them then take what the want and leave the rest. Then my girls bring the left overs home. It kills me. But I will not tie them up an fence is not a option. Anyway- I got a little off there. I'll check that out Carla