OT: Ckball stained glass

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by aquabugs, Jun 10, 2006.

1. aquabugs

aquabugs New Member

Hi

I saw your post where you mentioned you are a stained glass artist. I work with glass too - I started with leaded glass and now mostly do fused glass work.

Addictive as heck isn't it? :)

Sylvia
  2. ckball

ckball New Member

years now. I went crazy at first and made so many things. I sell in a gallery in my town. Google Carla's Stained Glass Creations to find my site.

I wish I had a kiln sometimes, but I have so many other tools, gizmos, etc. I have no more room for a kiln.

Do you post pictures of your work anywhere. There is a free website called glassartist.org that you can download all the pics you want in your own gallery. Vey cool stuff to see. I love looking at others work.

I'm glad to see someone with the same "addiction" :) Carla
  3. aquabugs

aquabugs New Member

I've been into stained glass for about 7 years now I guess; fused glass for about 2.

I'm looking forward to seeing your site and pieces. We're building a web site and I am putting some more pieces up this weekend. There isn't much on there just yet. Maybe a couple pieces of jewelry and I think one of my wind chimes. The window in the heading is hubby's. He's the one who taught me.

Just look up Illume Art Glass Studio

Take care
    Sylvia
  4. aquabugs

aquabugs New Member

I enjoyed looking at your glass pieces. I love the ones where you included depression glass plates in the design. Looks like you are much more prolific than me!

Hubby built us a very nice studio more than a year ago...now if I can get out there on a regular basis!

Thanks for your comment about my jewelry. I have so many more pieces to put online. Hoepfully this week! LOL

Sylvia