OT Cool thing at our barn

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ldbgcoleman, Nov 23, 2005.

1. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

How cool is this?? The Budwiser Clydesdales are stayng at our barn while they make appearances in Atlanta. They will arrive on Tuesday. Just thought is was really neat. They are so beautiful!

Things are foing well with Sophie and me. The weather has not been great but I have been riding in the areana. Working on getting her collected and extending her stride as well as my own issues. Having more fun than should be allowed!

The funny thing is we are going to get Christmas trees with my parents Friday and I secretly want to go to the barn! After one day off I go into withdrawals. Yesterday I helped unload the hay truck. my husband thinks I have lost it! Ha Have a wonderful day! Lynn
  2. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

Hey ( yes .. pun intended .. haha ) ... I think that is great .. the Clydes are beautiful gentle giants .. I'd be glued to the barn too !
    Have a blast and enjoy them !
    Fudge : )
  3. BethM

BethM New Member

To have the Bud Clydesdales at your very own barn! If you can, will you post some photos? That is way too much fun. Can't blame you for wanting barn time with the horses.

Makes me smile to feel your excitement and happiness in your post. Thanks for sharing!

How did it happen that they chose your barn?

Peace,
    beth.
  4. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

Be sure to give us a report, with photo, if possible. I wonder what Sophie will think of them.
  5. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

I'm not sure how they decided to use our barn. The barn has 100 stalls and about 30 empty. I will try to take pictures! If only I could get Grant in a Santa hat on ones back for a Christmas card! I'm guessing that won't happen but I will try to get some shots. I'm gonna go to the Bud website and see if they have an appearance schedule.

I knew you guys would like hearing about this! These OT subjects are really a nice change from the usual!
    Take Care! Lynn
  6. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

I hope you can get a picture too ! haha
    Reading your post made me remember my first ride .. I was only about 4 .. I remember those beautiful blondes .. Peaches and Carmel .. one of my best memories .. I can almost smell them too ! haha
    Good luck and enjoy !
    Fudge : )
  7. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

enjoy them while you have them :)
    are they staying long? i bet youll be sorry to see them go i know i would.

all the best.
  8. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Your so lucky! I love Clydesdales. They are so gorgeous. It would be wonderful if you could get a picture for us. We would love that. I think I would be camped out sleeping by them too.

Sandy