OT: Cromwell how are you?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KateMac329, Apr 24, 2006.

1. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hey Anne,
    I just wanted to say hello and see how you are doing?

I have been on and off lately but haven't talked to you in awhile.

I hope you are doing well!!! How is the weather doing for you? It is getting hot here but not too bad yet. I have been walking Landon everyday and believe it or not it has been helping with the pain.

What is new with you? I really hope you are doing well! Landon is keeping me very busy so if I don't get back to you right away that is why.

((((HUGS))))

kate
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Hey Kate!
    Good to hear from you. I'm so happy you are feeling better and that little Landon is doing well.

I enjoy your posts and Anne's, that is why I clicked on this thread. :)

It's nice that summer is coming and the weather is getting better so all of us can get out more.

Take care of yourself and your family!

Big hugs,
    Faye
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Nice to hear from you. Thanks for your concern. So pleased that you are getting out and feeling better. It really does help.

Yesterday, I had that five hour Myoview heart test and it seemed to go OK, the doctor expressed all looked well so far, just will need to get results from the films, but the tech said they looked very good.

Now I have to see then what is causing the left sided heaviness numbess and pain/tingling-at least I know it is not the heart now.

The weather has just gone really cold here in upstate New York and meant to get to 20F tomorrow which is a bummer. Hope it does not kill all the flowers and blossoms.

Keep up feeling better and a hug to you and big kiss to Landon-now he is growing, each new day gets to be fun, he is just going to love the summer as he will be sitting up by then and OK for a little wading pool etc.then in the fall he will be up and crawling! Is he up looking about lifting his head yet?

Love Anne C