OT ------- cute JOKE -------your "Daily Laugh"

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by victoria, Feb 7, 2006.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

The Hikers

One day, Joe, Bob and Dave were hiking in a wilderness area when they came upon a large, raging, violent river. They needed to get to the other side, but had no idea of how to do so.

Joe prayed to God, saying, "Please God, give me the strength to cross this river."

POOF! God gave him big arms and strong legs, and he was able to swim across the river in about two hours, although he almost drowned a couple of times.

Seeing this, Dave prayed to God, saying, "Please God, give me the strength and the tools to cross this river."

POOF! God gave him a rowboat and he was able to row across the river in about an hour, after almost capsizing the boat a couple of times.

Bob had seen how this worked out for the other two, so he also prayed to God saying, "Please God, give me the strength and the tools, and the intelligence, to cross this river."

POOF! God turned him into a woman. She looked at the map, hiked upstream a couple of hundred yards...

and then walked across the bridge.

:)

2. crumpton

crumpton New Member

Thank you for the laugh - I will let my husband read it. He always likes to joke about women - well a good one to get him back
  3. lovinlifeinAK

lovinlifeinAK New Member

this is a good one I am going to pass it along
  4. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

My fiance doesn't appreciate these inside man woman jokes near as much as I do, but i sent it to him anyway, heh, and everyone on my list.
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Thanks for the daily laugh! Now that's a good one.

Sue
  6. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Just what I needed. Anne
  7. JLH

JLH New Member

LOL !!!!!!!!

This was a good one!