OT DAUGHTER JUST CALLED SHES HAVING A BOY.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suzetal, Aug 10, 2006.

1. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I am just so excited needed to tell the world.My daughter is going to have my first grandson.Due December 22nd

I told my daughter when I was in GA last month that it was going to be a boy.Moms know these things and I was right.

Hugs All From Happy Nana.

2. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

There is nothing more special then the first grandchild.
    Maybe a little Christmas baby? I wish you all the best,and keep us posted.
    Take Care, We only had 2 boys out of the 7 total,they are all great!!!
    Mary
    [This Message was Edited on 08/10/2006]
  3. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

This will really keep your spirits up! Congratulations to your daughter and her husband. It's so nice to hear positive news.

Kathy
    [This Message was Edited on 08/10/2006]
  4. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Congratulations on becoming a first time Grandma. I can tell you it is the best.

My husband and I have one very beautiful Granddanughter named Alexis who turned 3 on July 3. My son is a single Dad, he was married to the mother but she decided she liked other men. He told her to start acting like a wife and mother or leave. She chose to leave. She did not really but up a fight for Alexis, and she has not kept her visitation appointments sine April.

My son and his fiance' are exspecting a little boy the last part of October. We are blessed because this young lady is wonderful with Alexis and Alexis is crazy about her. She already refers to her as Mommy.
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

Wow! what wonderful news!! congrat's!!.............................Hugs.......from a "Wannabe" Gramma!.......................Sydney
  6. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

What wonderful news...there is nothing better!!!! Thank first time grandma to a precious little boy...

Congradulations...enjoy every minute..and spoil em all you can!!

Tami
  7. angeljoe

angeljoe New Member

God is blessing your family with another angel. Mom's can feel certain things.. rub it in that you were RIGHT!
    God bless,
    Angela
  8. suzetal

suzetal New Member

For your kind words.I will be going as soon as she has the baby.I cant wait.

She does have 2 girls picture in my profile of my daughter and my 2 grand daughters and my daughter inlaw.Oh and Im in the middle.

Thanks
    Hugs
    Sue