OT did anyone see Home Makeover this past Sunday

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrobutterfly, Oct 3, 2006.

  1. It was a house in Michigan. A man died fixing up his house, it was from MOLD ! He had seizures I believe they said. It was sooo sad as he had quite a few little kids and was so young, in his 30's.
  2. Cromwell

    Cromwell New Member

    Yes, some mold is really toxic. It is impossible not to have a little mold most places, but when a house is invested like that. My goodness, how sad.

    I am a huge believer too, that perfumes and chemical cleaners can really cause neurotoxicity and everywhere is full of them. Especially our schools that also have lots of mold. I think there is a link between the two above and ADHD. There is a link with smoking.

    Love Anne
  3. Kayleen

    Kayleen New Member

    I saw Home Makeover. It was horribly sad and scary. My son bought a house a few years ago. He had one son and a new baby. The bathrooms had to be torn out completely they were full of black mold. Now the baby is 2 1/2 and is smart as a whip, but doesn't speak a word. Do you think that might have caused her delay in speech? They moved thank goodness!
  4. mollystwin

    mollystwin New Member

    My hubby and I watched the show. We are from Michigan so there was lots of local news coverage as well.

    It was a very interesting show.
  5. carebelle

    carebelle New Member

    That one got me thats for sure.

    Made me think to about what mold can do it is terrible .Should be somekind of law for safety of a home being sold.

    I can not deal with things in a spray can. Hairspray just kills me .I really get deathly ill with perfumes to.

[ advertisement ]