OT - Didn't get job I wanted

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Tigger57, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

Well, I got word today that I didn't get the job I wanted at the real estate company. I'm bumming, but instead of dwelling on it, I called a bunch of employment agencies and am meeting with one of them on Thursday.

I'm still waiting to hear on the other job that I applied to. Oh, well, and life goes on...
    Tigger
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

but you have the right attitude.

Something will come along that you want and I hope it comes soon.

love
    Rosie
  3. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

I hope your luck is better on Thursday. Job hunting can be a long tedious process.

Kelly
  4. lurkernomore

lurkernomore New Member

I really hate to read that you didn't get the job of your choice and hate to sound cliche, but maybe there was a good reason why this one didn't work out for you? Maybe, had you gotten that job, it would have been more than your body could handle at this time. Something better is out there, waiting for you, I just know it! One door closes and all that!
  5. tngirl

tngirl New Member

Sorry that you didn't get the job, but you have a great attitude. I'm hoping you get the job that will be perfect for you.
  6. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

You sound pretty persistent about finding something, so I'm sure you will. It is just the waiting that is hard and of course, the looking.

Good luck to you in finding a job.

Hugs,
    Faye
  7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I know that you have other prospects, but I know how much you wanted this job. I'm just sorry it didn't come through.

Of course you have a good attitude and of course you continue to look! It wouldn't be you if you didn't.

Just sorry for the disappointment. We'll cross our fingers for the right job.

(-:
    Sue
  8. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

Well, I've got 2 interviews scheduled for Thursday, so we'll see what happens. I'm just not giving up.

Tigger
  9. Musica

Musica New Member

I'm sorry you didn't get the job, but - good for you! I know you must be disappointed, but keep up the perseverance. Remember, a job is hard for just about anyone to get these days.
  10. JLH

JLH New Member

Sorry about not getting the job, Tigger.

I hope your meeting on Thursday with the employment agency goes well and you get some promising leads.

Hugs,
    Janet