OT: Does anyone know what this aerobics show is called?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Treca, Jun 22, 2006.

1. Treca

Treca New Member

In the 80's there was an aerobics show that came on around 7am est. It was 20mins long and I think it had 3 to 5 women in it and they were in a all white room.

I can't remember the name of it. I use to love exercising to it.

Does anyone remember this show?

Treca:)
    [This Message was Edited on 06/22/2006]
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Is that what you are thinking of? Was hosted by Charlene Prickett. Was on the Lifetime channel. I loved that show, but had to quit exercising by the tapes after I got FMS.

Actually I got FMS by doing the weight training the way Charlene did by having her neck hanging off the step when she was on her back.

Here is her website
    http://www.charleneprickett.com/

I think you are talking about this show as it was in Calgary, Canada. Lifetime dropped it and it still was on in Canada. I don't know if it is still on or not in Canada.

Hugs,
    Faye
  3. Treca

Treca New Member

There was no weights in this show. It was just straight aerobics.

The women wore like pastel colored one piece bathing suit type workout cloths and wore white leg warmers. It also looked like they were wearing some kind of pantyhose too.
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

This is the only show that I remember from the 80's that had multiple women in a white room. They had one show that was all aerobics, then the next day would be weight training, then aerobics, then weight training, and finally aerobics.

I tried to watch just about all the exercise shows back then and this is the only one I can remember inside that had muliple people in the show.

Sorry...

Hugs,
    Faye
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

denise austin is really good....

jodie
  6. Treca

Treca New Member

after doing a long search around the net I finally found it

and get this...LOL...It was called the "20 Minute Workout". The main instructor for the majority of the shows was Bess Motta.

Let's just say that that was one of my slap on the forehead duh moments..LOL

Thanks again ladies :)
    Treca

7. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I've never heard of that show or Bess. I am now just curious if you know what channel it was on? Was it on cable?

Just wondering, now that you brought it up... :)

Hugs,
    Faye
  8. Treca

Treca New Member

ESPN I think. I'm not 100% sure though. At the time we had cable.

Treca