OT )))))))FIGHT4CURE((((((((

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cromwell, May 29, 2006.

1. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Fight,

I am not sure why you are apologising. I have not been on much lately. But I got worried as I had posted regarding a newsletter for children and adults with Developmental Disability that is a good advocacy resource-they are not a helath site per se. Unfortunately, I guess the moderators did not allow it, I was not sure either way, so that is OK. It was worth a try. But then I thought I hope it was not my post that got you upset.

I get a bit paranoid as I never really know what is or is not considered OK, and I think it may have been this other post I was wary of about from someone really new? I hope so, as I was very iffy about that too. But then I worry that my post got deleted, and people may have somehow got the wrong idea about it.

I hope you are feeling better in any case. I try very hard to be supporting, loving, kind, genuine, as you do too, but I get so worried I am doing or saying something that someone will translate wrongly.

I have been reading a lot but not up to posting replies much due to feeling low.

Write and let me know will you as I will drive myself crazy.

Love Anne C
  2. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hi hon,
    Although I am not fight I just wanted to let you know that you ARE a very sweet and caring person and you give SO MUCH to everyone here on the board.

I know you have really been there for me and I really thank upstairs for having you and my other friends on here.

I am sorry you are feeling so low. I haven't been around much so I don't know what is going on or even if you have posted about it but if you want to talk I am here.

I hope you are feeling well and have had a good weekend!

(((BIG HUGS))) hon!!!!

kate
  3. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

If the moderators object (or if we inadvertently disobey) and our posts are deleted, it would sure help if someone would tell us. That way we are made aware of our transgretion.

I am not trying to be rude here. I am looking for a solution to the confusion that appears to be abundant.

We are all in this together. That is what is most important!

God Bless.
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Yes, I know now it was that cure site I think. I saw that myself. I just get worried. I think we all do.

I was sad they could not allow my DD post too about the free eletter. But they have to keep top the rules and I was not sure if it was OK or not.

Hope you are doing Ok in the heat, I appeciate you getting back again.

Love Anne C