OT: Finally posted pic...Update now with hubby in it :)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KateMac329, Jul 26, 2006.

1. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

LOL LOL LOL LOL

This is really not a very good picture! This is the picture I used for that celebrity thing because it was the only one that was a close up. And for the record I do not think I look like any of the people the site says I do! LOL

We are camping and so I am hot and sweaty and of course not a drop of makeup!!!!!!!!!!

((HUGS))

kate

[This Message was Edited on 07/26/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 07/29/2006]
  2. Cinlou

Cinlou New Member

Katemac329,

That is a very nice picture of you! No make up, you are a natural beauty...
    Cindy
  3. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Kate, you are lovely. You certainly don't need makeup. Thanks for posting the pic. It is always nice to put a face with a name. It is a sweet picture. I love hats!! I have loads of them because I can't stand the sun.

Lolalee
  4. mrpain

mrpain New Member

What a great picture! Your a pretty lady.....
  5. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

You guys are being too sweet but I appreciate the compliments!

They are much needed today! It has been a doozy of a day! I set my kitchen on fire today! LOL

kate
  6. sisland

sisland New Member

Cute picture of you! i also like your hat!!
  7. JLH

JLH New Member

What's wrong????

I get the pic of your dog!!!
  8. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

atleast you are smart and have the hat over your head to keep that sun off from it....save the pretty skin of yours..

jodie
  9. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

LOL Oh no! Am I that ugly!?!?!? I knew I was hairy but gosh! LOL (just kidding I actually don't have hardly any hair on my arms and legs!)

I am just kidding! I had a lot of trouble loading that picture today. Everytime it said it was loaded it would still be my dog so I finally gave up and when I went to my profile several hours later to check on a post I had written there I was. So who knows what is going on!

But I am glad that you wrote in because I responded to your post on the Candida site and wanted to tell you!

kate
  10. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

It's so nice to finally see a pic of you!

I was a bit scared though...didn't you mention the celebrity site said you looked like Barbara Bush? I was trying to picture the elder BB as a new mom and was having a hard time.

At the time it didn't even occur to me that there were 2 BB's.

You look wonderful,

Nancy B.
  11. PVLady

PVLady New Member

You are a lovely lady!!! Even with no make-up.

Thanks for posting your nice picture.
  12. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

pleased to meet you lol :)
  13. Jo29

Jo29 New Member

I am so glad that you posted your picture. I have always liked it when someone does because I feel I know who I am talking to.

Now that I have seen you, I think little bean looks a lot like you.

Jodi
  14. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

Yes, a natural beauty! Wow, your skin looks SO SOFT!
    Thanks for sharing....

Hugs,
    "E"
  15. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

You look about 12!!! So pretty and fresh. One of these days I will post one of me when I know how....

LOve Anne Cromwell
  16. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

Hon, if that's what you look like after camping!!???
    (me after camping: picture a steamy corpse in a body bag, ugh!)
    That is a very good picture,really...how many woman would dare let someone get sooo close with a camera!
    You have nothing to worry about...you go girl!!!!

I loved the celeb look a like things..go back and look at my list..I love it!!!
    P.s. My son looked like Shirley Temple,Ashlee Simpson,Diane Keaton and McCaulay Culkin,oh and young Paul Mc Cartney!!!
  17. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hello,

I have dreaded posting a picture up here for the longest time but you guys are very sweet and made it easier for me and not so painful!

I do have to say though that I take VERY good care of my skin! I have never been a tan person and I never will be.

I get made fun of a lot by certain people I know because I am "the whitest person they know".

I don't know it is who I am. I like it.

Anyway, thanks for all the compliments! One day when I get a good picture with make up I will post it because I really do look different. LOL

Oh and Anne...I don't look 12 silly! Although people think I am 19 or 20 rather then 29 so that feels good!

Thanks for making this easy guys!

((HUGS))

Oh and one more thing...now that I have done it I expect to see some of you!!!!!!! LOL Of course it has only taken me a year! LOL

kate
  18. sues1

sues1 New Member

Lovely skin also.......thanks......you are adoreable!
    Love, Susan
  19. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

the only pics i've posted of me have either had me in the far distance or have been my wedding pics.

the wedding pics i didnt mind posting as i will never look like THAT again :)

i will get one up soon with my purple hair :)
  20. JLH

JLH New Member

OH NO!!!! I tried to view your pic again, and now I see a picture of an arm, or something, with a tick bite? There is some type of little insect on the arm!!! LOL

and ... I'll go look at the other post now .... I don't look on that site as much!

Thanks,
    Janet