OT For prayer Please

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fairydust39, Oct 13, 2005.

1. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Please pray for my son. He's in the hospital and very very sick. He is mentally ill and going though a terrible time.
    Please Please,I need your prayer for my son and please pray for me too. Thank You All
    Shirley
  2. DLsGroovyMoM

DLsGroovyMoM New Member

I do pray your son is well soon...and that God will watch over the both of you giving strenght and mercy
    Amy
  3. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Thank you Hanginginthere,Disgroovymom and Carebear13,I am sooo unhappy and need your prayers. I have just turned it over to God b/c I can't stand the pain anymore. I know God is able to take care of all our problems if we will let him.
    What would I do without you Loving People and God ????
    Hugs Shirley
  4. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

I am soo sorry about your son. I really know what it's like taking care of handicapped children. I have a daughter in a wheel chair that is now married and has her own son but, all the yrs. she was growing up I took care of her and my 1st husband and I were devoriced and I raised 4 children alone. It hasn't been easy and without God I would never have survived! Yes my son(45 yrs.) has had a problem all his life and the devorice took it's toll on all of us,but hit him the hardest of all. Late in life I found a wonderful husband and Thank God everyday that I have him to lean on and God to take care of us. If not for God--I could not get out of bed each day! But with him--I am empowered with his Love and Goodness. I will pray for your son and you too b/c we need Gods help in this world,soo much.
    God Bless you all
    Shirley
    PS thank You too Mystic Brit
    [This Message was Edited on 10/14/2005]
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Praying for you, also. Hang on, Mom. We are with you...and better yet, God is.

(((Hugs)))
    Sue
  6. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

for your son & you!!!

(((Hugs))) & Prayers
    Bluerose
  7. lurkernomore

lurkernomore New Member

I had not seen this earlier but I am definitely praying for both you and your son. Nothing hurts a mama's heart more than to see her child suffering and sick. I also pray the stress of all this does not send you into a flare.
  8. libra55

libra55 New Member

Hi Shirley, I am praying for both you and your son, my daughter has Asperger's and I have had her hospitalized and gone through all sorts of crisis, hangininthere is right, you just have to say His will be done sometimes, other wise you will get so sick. I was just recently dx'd with Crohn's and the dr. told me part of it was from the stress of dealing with 17 years of Asperger's, and that probably was responsible for the FM too.

So please take care sweetie and we will all have good thoughts for you.

Michelle