OT.............FROM: THE DOG.........for dog lovers LOL

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by victoria, Jul 21, 2006.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

Dear God:

I am trying very hard to be a good dog, but I need to ask you some questions:

Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are, will I have to apologize?

Why do humans smell the flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell one another?

When we get to heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or is it still the same old story?

We dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals, whistles, horns, clickers, beepers, scent ID's, electromagnetic energy fields, and Frisbee flight paths. What do humans understand?

Why do people think it is bad to roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc.? I don't understand, they are so intoxicatingly fragrant.

Why is it okay for the garbage collector to steal my family's stuff?

Why am I being bad when I try to bite the officer's hand when he tries to steal my Mom's driver's license?

Why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar, the mustang, the colt, the bobcat, the stingray, and the rabbit, but not ONE named for a dog? After all, how often do you see a cougar riding around? We do love a nice ride! Would it be so hard to rename the "Chrysler Eagle" the" Chrysler Beagle"?

And lastly, if a dog barks his head off in the house but no human hears him,

---------is he STILL a bad dog?

Sincerely,
    The Dog

[This Message was Edited on 07/21/2006]
  2. ckball

ckball New Member

That is too funny and true- there are no bad dogs-just bad humans :) That's what ceasr says, sorta,hehehe

Love it Carla
  3. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

So do skunks still spray you in heaven?

Might be her question.:)

Claudia
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

Cute!!! Thanks! Btw My little gal Dazee Loves to roll in cow Pies!! Lol lol This is really kool! Thanks for sharing!....................................sisland
    [This Message was Edited on 07/22/2006]
  5. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

I got a big smile out of that one, and I needed it too..thanks,Victoria.

Sassy, I looked,is your picture still up??? I didn't see one.

My pup is in my profile....All dogs go to heaven.

Love, Stacey
  6. victoria

victoria New Member

I love it when different species interact and are friends!

I think one of my dogs would've added to the letter above:

'Why is it okay for the garbage collector to steal my family's stuff, but when I take something out of the garbage I get yelled at?'

LOL,
    Victoria