OT -- FUN QUIZ about your life & priorities

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by victoria, Sep 15, 2005.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

TIBETAN PERSONALITY TEST ~

Take your time with this test and you will be amazed. I did this last year when this came around and a spiritual wish I made did happen - in fact all year long. (Well, not me, but the person who sent it to me, supposedly!)

Just 4 questions and the answers will surprise you.

Be honest and do not cheat by looking up the answers. The mind is like a parachute, it works best when it is opened. This is fun to do, but you have to follow the instructions very closely. Do not cheat.

MAKE A WISH BEFORE BEGINNING THE TEST!

A warning! Answer the questions as you go along. There ! are only 4 questions and if you see them all before finishing, you wil l not have honest results.

Go down slowly, and complete each exercise as you scroll down.

Don't look ahead. Get pencil and paper to write your answers as you go along.

You will need it at the end. This is an honest questionnaire which will tell you a lot about your true self. Give an answer for each item. The first thing that comes to mind is usually your best answer. Remember - no one sees this but you.

(1) Put the following 5 animals in the order of your preference: Cow, Tiger, Sheep, Horse, Pig

(2) Write one word that describes each one of the following: Dog, Cat, Rat, Coffee, Sea.

(3) Think of someone, who also knows you and is important to you, which youcan relate them to the following colors. Do not repeat your answer twice. Name just one person for each color: Yellow, Orange, Red, White, Green.

(4) Finally, write down your favorite number, and your favorite day of the
    week.

FINISHED? Please be sure that your answers are what you REALLY WANT.

Look at the interpretations below: But first before continuing, REPEAT your wish.

ANSWERS:

(1) This will define your priorities in your life.

Cow Signifies CAREER

Tiger Signifies PRIDE

Sheep Signifies LOVE

Horse Signifies FAMILY

Pig Signifies MONEY

(2)
    Your description of dog implies your own personality.

Your description of cat implies the personality of your partner.

Your description of rat implies the personality of your enemies.

Your description of coffee is how you interpret sex.

Your description of the sea implies your own life.

(3)
    Yellow: Someone you will never forget
    Orange: Someone you consider your true friend
    Red: Someone that you really love
    White: Your twin soul
    Green: Someone that you will remember for the rest of your life

4) Now, you have to send this message to as many persons as your favorite number and your wish will come true on the day that you recorded.
    ----------

So, OK, I admit it, my favorite number is 27, and I figured the only way I could make sure I could cover that many is to post it here, LOLOLOLOL!

come true
  2. ksp56

ksp56 Member

It was pretty astute regarding who I am and those I love. The only wrong one being career, at top of the list! Not quite the career girl, here! LOL

Good luck to you all! Hope your wishes all come true!

Kim
  3. fificat

fificat New Member

That was fun..
    it was pretty much true for me. Family pride love career then money but how can my personality ut fast like a dog...LOL

hope your wish comes true..
    Sharlie
  4. jbennett2

jbennett2 New Member

I did it and the only one that was definitely off was #1, the animal one.
  5. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

Thanks for the "quiz" it was fun .. I too doubt my wish will come true but it was a fun test to do ! thanks again
  6. foggyfroggy

foggyfroggy Guest

Uh Oh, I said "allergic" to coffee because I am! ROFLAO!