OT funny for cat lovers

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sue50, Aug 4, 2005.

1. Sue50

Sue50 New Member

A sign to hang up in the kitchen: Everything taste better with cat hair in it.

Instead of saying "I need to vacuum" say "I decorate with
    white (or whatever color your cat is) cat hair!!
  2. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

we saw it on a plaque and have had our running jokes about it every since w/ our 2 cats:

"Dogs have owners, cats have staff."

His cat, Kitty, is the rotten one (my persian is obedient and people pleasing like a dog). She wants in, she wants out. I keep telling her, "you think I'm the butler, don't you".

Jeanne
  3. tngirl

tngirl New Member

I know just what you mean. My son's cat is constantly on the wrong side of the door. If she's in she wants out and vice versa. She stares over her shoulder at me and waves her tail impatiently, like "Its impossible to get good help these days."

4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

and 'cat get staff these days' - just like my old cat.

She's taken to waking us at 5 and 6am, sometimes I have just got to sleep, because she wants fed and she is SO demanding now.

But she's an old duchess, 17, so we indulge her.

Rosie
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

with cat hair! I especially love to serve dinner on a tablecloth decorated by my fat feline Felix...so lovely...a tasteful white-gray cluster on a forest green cloth! I use white plates to complement the decor!

Too funny and Felix is too fat to get up on the table, but he does have a huge amount of hair that is everywhere...

And you all know how easy vacuuming is with FM! (-:

Such fun things on this gray, foggy morning which of course makes me hurt all the more.

Thank you!
    Sue
  6. rt6176

rt6176 New Member

Things do taste better with cat hair on them.

The hard part is coughing up that darn hairball.

RJay
  7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

one was waiating for me on my couch blanket this AM. It's in the washer...the blanket, not the hairball!

Sue
  8. nina2

nina2 New Member

I love my kitties and I forgive them just about anything.

They are so cozy and cute!

Read this one somewhere a while back:

Dogs will come as soon as you call them,

Cat's will take a message and get back to you later.

nina
  9. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I like it when Biscuit decides to take a nap in the clean towels I have just folded and put into the basket. :( Not!!!

She also gets on the dining room table all over the placemats and she is white and gray, so we get two different colors all over!!!! So this is why I have a lot of coughing at night...

lol

Hugs,
    Faye