OT:FUNNY

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jjdg, Aug 16, 2006.

1. jjdg

jjdg New Member

A woman stopped by unannounced at her son's house.

She knocked on the door then immediately walked in.

She was shocked to see her daughter-in-law laying on the couch, totally naked. Soft music was playing, and the aroma of perfume filled the room.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm waiting for John to come home from work," the daughter-in-law answered.

"But you're naked!" the mother-in-law exclaimed.

"This is my love dress," the daughter-in-law explained.

"Love dress? But you're naked!"

"John loves me to wear this dress," she explained. "It excites him to no end. Every time he sees me in this dress, he instantly becomes romantic and ravages me for hours on end. He can't get enough of me."

The mother-in-law left.

When she got home, she undressed, showered, put on her best perfume, dimmed the lights, put on a romantic CD, laid on the couch waiting for her husband to arrive.

Finally, her husband came home. He walked in and saw her laying there so provocatively.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"This is my love dress," she whispered, sensually.

"Needs ironing," he said. "What's for dinner?

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

What did they have for dinner?
  3. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

I enjoyed it!!

Tami
  4. oohh my goodness me,your joke is so funny.im sat at my pc eating a choc ice when i read your joke,and i started choking on it as i burst into laughter.im ok though..thanks so much for sharing that joke,and ill finish by saying...my love dress needs ironing too haha

love from fran
  5. jjdg

jjdg New Member

i am so glad i made you all smile and laugh,thats why i do it,it's the best medicicen(sp) and it's free!! i have sooooo many but don't want to use up the board with them,i give my daughter one a day for work,It's now "where's the joke of the day' i print them out wish i could have email addressess i have some wild or as they say in the New England,some wicked funny ones.I will at least post 1 a week so i don't overload with good laughs.thanks again
    janet
  6. sues1

sues1 New Member

Maybe you could go back like a month a delete old joke you posted when you post a new one.
  7. victoria

victoria New Member

thanks for the laughs, needed them today, I am aching all over and extremely fatigued.

I agree, laughter is the best!

Thanks!
    Victoria