OT - Furbabies Pictures Here!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PVLady, Mar 4, 2006.

1. PVLady

PVLady New Member

New picture today 3/17

Hey everyone, post your furbaby pictures here for a while...

Here is Maya (Jack Russell) and Pepe (Chihuahua)

If you have more pictures you want to share, just make a big note you have posted a new picture so we will look.

I love to see all your pets!!!

All of our furbabies are angels to comfort us...

[This Message was Edited on 03/17/2006]
  2. marw

marw New Member

I agree. This could win a contest!! They are sooo cute!!

Margart
  3. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

I always have a pic of my 'kids' in my profile...Look if you like...

Thanks for the smile~Alicia
  4. Lindy2

Lindy2 New Member

PVLady, They are so Cute!

I posted a pic of our Chihuahua "Lil'Bit" a few days ago. She is definitely a snuggler and loves to sleep.....LOL.

Great Post!
    Lindy :O)
  5. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

They are adorable and I agree, you should enter that into a contest!

Mamadove - 3 labs! Lucky lady! Looks like you have one of each color, too. Have your read Marley and Me, Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog? It is great and I recommend it to anyone who loves dogs, especially large dogs!

Lindy - Your baby looks a little like ET! Or maybe it is Lil Red Ridinghood's gramma! What big eyes you have!

My profile has a pic of my baby boy, Rey, when we tried agility. It was fun, but I just couldn't do it. Rey is kind of lazy, like his Mom, anyway so we would rather snuggle than exercise! Rey was about 8 months in that pic and is now 2.

I also have a black lab, Aster. Both dogs are mine when it comes to feeding and taking care of them. They both belong to DH when it's time to feed the stock in the morning. Aster is supposed to be my DH's but likes me better except when DH gets his shotgun out. Rey is mine full time. He doesn't let anyone get between him and his mom!

Hugzz
    Greenbean

Stop and smell the puppies!
  6. Jane_Canuck

Jane_Canuck New Member

ehehe

I posted this one last week, I call it 3 peas in a pod.

It is my hubby and the cat Homeless, the beagle, Hunter Bean and I was also in bed until I had to get up to potty.

SO when I got up hubby rolled over to sleep and so Homer was under the covers still and Hunter got covered by mine so when I got back to bed this is what I foudn!

Bunch of nutters,,, more pics sometime soon since we have 6 dogs and 6 cats lol.

Lovely group all pics are so much fun! Brenda
  7. mme_curie68

mme_curie68 New Member

Maya and Pepe are adorable!

I have to admit that the one that produced a full-out belly laugh was "Three Peas in a Pod".

I will try and post a pick of my babies (2 girls and my Tuxedo cat) soon!
  8. skierchik

skierchik New Member

What would we do w/o our babies???

I have a 3 yr old chow chow. I will post his pic as soon as I figure out how to do it.

Great idea.

Edit - His picture is up. His birthday is March 8th.

skierchik
    [This Message was Edited on 03/06/2006]
  9. Lindy2

Lindy2 New Member

Greenbean - You guessed it...LOL. We have always said she had big ears and eyes. Rey is beautiful and looks so energetic and has such amazing color!

MamaDove, Jane-Canuck, Skierchik, All of these pictures of your babies are gorgeous.

Thanks, this brought many smiles!

Lindy :O)
  10. Prunella

Prunella New Member

This is Happy! He is a mutt we adopted from the shelter. We think he is the best dog ever!
  11. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Alicia - Your babies are wonderful!! Very handsome boys..

Lindy - your baby "LilBit" is sooooo cute, looks so sweet.

Greenbean7 - your boy is beautiful!! He looks so happy!!

Brenda, you are the winner here so far!!! - that is a great picture. I keep going back to look at it, too cute.

Skierchik - my gosh, this is the prettiest Chow I have ever seen. He looks so sweet and loved.

Prunella, I can't get over "Happy's" eyes!! I could just hug her, she looks so lovable, a mommies girl??

Wendy, are those birds wild???? Unbelievable to have them in your yard!!!

I hope others here continue to share their special pictures, this is fun.

Thanks everyone!!!!

12. jennypee

jennypee New Member

Here is my most beloved baby! His name is Carl The Wonder Dog-- he sleeps with me every night and every afternoon, and we have cuddle sessions several times a day. He's easily the most affectionate pet I've ever had, and very sensitive to my moods. If dogs can be soulmates, Carl is mine.

His favorite game is to stretch his neck over my mouth so I'll give him zerberts. When I do it he wraps his front paws around my head to hold me there!
  13. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Did you notice your cat had her paws stretched up touching your husbands back... at least it looks that way. How cute!!!
  14. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Oh is he cute!!!! Thanks for posting his sweet face!!
  15. mamabear2157

mamabear2157 New Member

Just have to say that everyone has wonderful animals. Couldn't let the post go without letting everyone know.

Animals are such great fun and comfort.

Gentle hugs,

Mary Ellen
  16. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Now those are beautiful kitties.... Thanks for posting their pictures

Stormyskye, can't wait to see the rest of your family...
  17. CinCA

CinCA New Member

Of our kitty, Pita (hubby named her...it's an acronym...she is). The photo was taken back when my daughter was a baby. This is one of my favorites. It was also before my daughter got mobile and the cat actually still was letting her near her! All bets were off when the kiddo started to crawl. :)

My kitty is so sweet, although she spends most of her days hiding under our or our daughter's bed. But she comes out when my daughter goes to bed and sleeps on my feet each night, which is nice 'cause my feet are always so cold. She did learn to meow...loudly!...for what she wants after watching our colicky baby girl scream for months! Interesting how that worked out, albeit annoying. At least she seems happier and more social in our new house, where she can't run out to the garage and hide anymore (we have her food, etc. back inside now).

It was so fun to see everyone's pics of their beautiful pets...great idea!

C.
  18. PVLady

PVLady New Member

What a beautiful cat, your baby is soooo cute!!1
  19. bettydroop

bettydroop New Member

Name is Malcom but of course have a wide assortment of "nick names" that he goes by more often.

Your babies are just so CUTE!!
    Karen
  20. mlp1954

mlp1954 New Member

I love this post. So much fun to see our "babies"
    Something cheerful!! Here are my three babies, Duke is my Jack Russell, he is just 2 years. Katie in the middle is a Doxie mix rescue doggie, and Sally also a Doxie mix rescue dog. I love my doggies so much. They are the best friends we could ever have.....Pattie