OT GENERAL HOSPITAL FANS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrobutterfly, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Wasn't today good, with Laura back. I hate to have her leave after probably being on a short time. It will really make it sad again, I mean how will they write her off again, go on a vacation after being in a coma for yrs!. I really think Rick and Sam are terrible treating Alexis like she is the bad guy. AND Don't you think that the baby Elizabeth is carrying is JASONS!
  2. jodboga

jodboga New Member

General Hospital spoilers is saying the baby is Jason's . Also Rick gets shot . My guess is Sam does it . It said Jason tidies up so I'm assuming the shooter is Sam . Nickalas shoots Colleen to protect Emily .
  3. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

Today was phenomenal!!!

I feel like a teenager again, racing home from school so not to miss a second...I can't believe I have been watching this over 25 years...How scary is that?!

I can't wait for tomorrow's show...

I hope to feel well enough to visit Genie's new specialty shop around Belfast Maine...I am not too far away and I guess I will have to wait til she is off the show again to meet her in person...I have always been a big fan of hers...

As for Liz's baby...Now that she burned the paternity results today, I am sure Jason is the daddy...But as you know, he wouldn't want anyone risking their life ccause of the business he is in...When is this idiot gonna wake up and realize there is more to life than the mob...Although, if Sonny were my boss, I'd be a good employee...tehe

Ric and Sam...What are they thinking??? Dontcha love the way all the woman that are ever cheated on in this wonderful world, are always to blame??? Could never understand this concept...Alexis is one of my all-time faves on this show...After all that she went through, she stands her ground and lets noone bully her...IMHO, she has great judgment...And Carly, when is she getting the boot? I love this Carly, but the premise of her being so self-centered and a selfish (to the point of nauseum) BRAT...Someone give her FMS or something to knock her back in the real world...

So glad you posted this...My heart was racing when I was watching Luke walk out the door...I loved the preview for tomorrow too...I don't sleep as it is, now the anxiety over this...I hope they keep her a bit and do right by her character this time...I wonder if Luke and Laura will leave together? And if when Laura comes around, someone calls him outta town, I will have to call ABC and give them an earful.

Peace~Alicia
  4. pw7575

pw7575 New Member

I could tell from her reaction when she looked at the paper. I wonder how long before the truth comes out.

I also wonder what Laura's role will be on the show now? Is she supposed to leave again? It sounded that way from your post or were you just saying that you hope she doesn't leave again?

It is messed up that Rick and Sam are making it Alexis' fault. They were the ones who did something really messed up. I mean Alexis did push everyone away with how she treated Sam like she was trash and how she alienated Rick but that is still no excuse. They should be appologizing for what they did not turning it around on her...THEN Alexis can appologize for the things she did wrong AFTER they appologize. I think her and Sam will work things out eventually.

Rick is out of control! I wonder if he will be killed off?

OH and how much do you HATE Maxie! Do you think she is really pregnant with Lucky's baby? I don't think it is. Dr. Lee says she is pregnant but I bet she got artificially inseminated or something.

Gotta love the GH :)
    [This Message was Edited on 10/26/2006]
  5. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I know what you mean, I called off work when Luke and Laura got married on the program.
    its the only soap I watch.
    I think the baby is Jasons,

I guess will just have to wait and see.
    sixtyslady
  6. Ranigar

Ranigar Member

How can they not give Genie a long term contract? It's said they can't afford it but I bet they change their minds.I like the baby being Jason's just because I'm not crazy about Lucky and haven't been with any of the actors who've played him.I like Sam and Jason though so I can't decide which girl should get him.Hate Rick.
  7. Yes I hate Rick , he is nuts I swear.
    I love Elizabeth and kind of like her and Jason together. I did like Sam but Liz is so sweet.
    My sister thinks Sonny is a babe! LOL!
    I don't care for Carly either.
    Now Lucky is fantastic playing a druggie, but enough already. I can't wait to see how the whole family plays out with Laura back.
    What is GH spoilers?
  8. kjfms

kjfms Member

I started watching with my grandmother in 1968.

I haven't seen today's episode had to work but will watch tonight on Soap Net :)

Thanks,

Karen :)
  9. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

I will be glued to that TV in an hour and a half...Glued I tell ya...

And please writers of the show, don't have the whole Fam Damily come in there gawking at her and asking her all kinds of questions pushing her back into that 'place'...
    Give her a break!

sonny1...I too love Todd from OLTL, but I think it's the old Todd I love, the one on about 5 years or more agao, he had long hair and a scar on his face, married to Blair (I think)...Haven't watched for many moons but even my husband thought he was a phenomenal actor...I thought I saw previews and they now have a new Todd...I saw that Starr is all grown up...She is the original, isn't she? Loved that show but the mental capacity I am now stuck with I couldn't possibly follow two shows...Even though, I would prob turn it on now and catch up within a week...Soaps, gotta love em.
  10. pw7575

pw7575 New Member

Love Friday episodes but hate to wait until Monday :)

I too loved the old todd on OLTL. He is on some other soap now. I was in a salon and saw him on some other show. I used to watch all the ABC soaps but now I also only watch GH.

I hope GH isn't losing ratings. From what I have seen with day time emmy's and ratings and such I got the impression that GH was one of the more popular ones these days which I think is because of the whole Sonny and mob stuff. Love all that :) They do seem to be bringing back a lot of the actors from years ago though.

Well I need to get some stuff done before the show. Hope it's a good one :)

Pam
  11. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

but Luke had alot of fun with other chicks when Laura was out of it. but I guess they weren"t married at the time.

hope Rick gets his, hes a slime. but I kinda like the new Carly. she just fits the part.do you think her and Sonny will get back together? sixtyslady

12. I was under the assumption that they brought Laura back for the 25th anniversary. They have been asking her for yrs. to come back, but she wanted to be with her family. This time she jumped on it. I just hope they don't put her back into that catatonic place again.
  13. mary124

mary124 New Member

I have been watching this since high school (remembering running home to do so when it was just 30 minutes). I read somewhere that Laura will be on here for only a short time. Don't know what they are going to do with here.
    I agree, I think the baby that Liz is carry is Jason's.
    I also agree that if Maxi is pregnant she is not pregnant with Lucky's baby. Oh well, I guess we will have to stay turn. Since I work days, I tape the show and watch it when I get settled in at night.
  14. JLH

JLH New Member

OMG, I am one big GH fan, too!!!

The show as been so great lately that I really hate it when it goes off. I just can't wait until the next day!!

I'm too sleepy (it's 2:11 a.m.) to write everything that I want to say about it!! LOL

I subscribe to Soap Opera Weekly and Soap Opera Daily so I can read all about my 3 favorite shows--GH is #1!!!!

I hope they don't make Maxie and Rick so despicable that they can't be redeemed, because I think both actors are good.

I read that Laura is just coming back for 6 weeks or so, to coordinate with Luke & Laura's 25th wedding anniversay--like someone has already said. She wants to be home with her family but agreed to come back just for this. I don't think the GH writers would EVER kill her!! But it will be interesting to see how they writer her off after just a short stay.

I hope they are not writing a romantic pair of Lulu with her new college professor -- he's too old for her!

I could talk forever about GH, but I have to get to bed now!!

Hugs,
    Janet
  15. pw7575

pw7575 New Member

I just wanted to comment on yesterdays show. I KNEW Maxie was being shady! She was trying to get Diego to sleep with her so that she could REALLY get pregnant. I think she is a big faker. She is so awful!

And Rick better watch it or else he is going to end up dead. He is back to his old ways. That is too bad because I liked when he was actually being nice for a while and him and Alexis were happy. They were cute together.

Oh and this Lu Lu thing...I think they are going to make her and Dillan get together. BOOOO! I like him with Georgie.

Anyhow, I wonder what will happen today.

Pam
  16. Oh no, I like Dillion and Georgie together so much.
    RICK is a jerk, but a good actor.

Poor Alexis, she sure can pick 'em!

Maxie is really playing a good part, I think she was trying to get Diego to get her pregnant like he said yesterday . I hope Lucky and Liz stay together. I love them .

I sure hope they show more of Laura now that she's back on, not like Anna D and Scorpio, I think there parts are so ho hum.
    JMO
  17. pw7575

pw7575 New Member

I hope Laura has a better part than Anna and Robert. Robert has some parts in the show but nothing substantial. But supposedly she is only back for 6 weeks. That is lame. If they are going to just put her back in a catatonic state I would rather them not bring her back at all.

I hope they don't do that but it points to it with all the talk of any stress making her go back to the way she was and how that medication can only work once. That will make me mad.

Oh well I guess we will see what happens.