OT: GeorgaC and All

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by windblade, Aug 9, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi Elizabeth,
    How is your week going? Is your flare just as bad, or has it eased up a bit.

This is the first time we have our windows open in so long. I love listening to the crickets and cicadas, and the birds in the morning.

It was actually COOL this morning - it was so comforting.

I'm hoping Friday the weather will hold. I want to go up North a little to the lakes and mountains and visit an estate with 1000 acres of gardens, orchards, trees from all over the world. It will be so good! I always come home feeling renewed.

Love, Judy
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi hon,

Have you gotten your pain level down after your family reunion?

How are you feeling now?

((HUGS))
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Wow - you're going camping this weekend. Sounds terrific!
    Enjoy everything, and don't forget to use lots of tick spray.

The summer is when I have the least energy - just totally wilt in the heat and high humidity here. I am SO EAGER to get out and experience some beauty. My husband and I have been going to this special place for over 22 years. There is always something new to see, as the original owner has trees from all over the world.

And sunken pools with waterlilies and all shades of goldfish. It always lifts my spirits!!!

I'll have to look into more antiviral info. I do take some of the herbal kind such as garlic, astragalus, others.

But this long depression I've been in - 7 weeks - I only ate one meal a day, and wasn't taking supplements.

I'm hoping I'm going to be coming out of it - my PTSD treatment I'm hoping is getting on track again.

And now I'll have to eat better and build up my strength again.

I am SO GLAD that you recuperated so fast this time. The anti-virals could be fighting off different kinds of infections at the same time.

That is so absolutely wonderful!

Lots of hugs to you, hon.
    Hoping you're having a good day!
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

You got me all choked up there, hon. Thanks for caring so much about my not eating and all.

Yeah, it's been a really bad time. I just get lost sometimes in all of the symptoms that come with trauma. Too many of them.

Also I lost faith and connection with my therapist for all that time, so I lost hope.

Now, I am thinking that a connection has been made again, and I can try some more. If you only knew what it was like on a daily basis - going in and out of depression, anxiety disorder, emotional pain; just battling these symptoms ongoing - I don't even want to write it all. It triggers off the symptoms for me if I talk about particulars.

But, I'm gearing myself up to work hard in therapy again.
    Basically, anything positive or life-affirming I do triggers off a severe unconscious reaction that is very harmful and very scary. I don't have control over it.

Anyhow, I need to build myself up physically too. Because of those 7 weeks of not eating much. I didn't take any garlic tabs. because I didn't take any of the supplements I'm supposed to.

Your tomatoes sound great! I used to grow my own for years - I loved the smell of the vines, and standing in the sun, picking and eating them right there.

My dog used to walk by and casually chew off a stringbean or two on her stroll through the garden. It was so funny to watch.

What do you put in your spaghetti sauce?

Well, I'm going to have my second meal of the day. A big improvement.

(((HUGS)))
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Where are the Shetland Isles? I'm terrible with geography.

This past month I've been enjoying a spectacular book of large size photos of Germany. From cities and towns with their monuments and castles and gardens to all kinds of countryside.

What a beautiful, beautiful country!

I was thinking of you and your relatives.

I love the mountainous regions so much.

Glad you are feeling better.

Love, Judy
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

So sorry about your shoulder! I was going to say put heat on it. Shows how much I know. I hope you get some relief from the pain.

If Eliz. comes to visit , you can make lots of tongue- cozies, and become famous. Also this way you won't have to talk to each other.