OT: Good news on my midterm exams

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by valleyann, Nov 3, 2006.

1. valleyann

valleyann New Member

Hello everyone,

Firstly, I just want to thank everyone who gave me such good advice, while I was struggling to study for and write my midterm exams over the past 3 weeks.

Ok, now to the good news! I am able to maintain my 4.0 GPA (out of 4.0) from last year! Ok, please don't think I'm a nerd...

Credit & Collections Law - 100%
    Criminal Law - 93%
    Real Estate Law II - 96%
    Litigation Law II - 99%
    English - 96%
    Computers(theory/practical) - unknown (right now)

How is everyone else (who is in school) doing with exams? I'm interested to know. :)

Val
  2. mymichelina

mymichelina New Member

You should be very proud of yourself. Wow, having to struggle with Fibro and everything else you were still able to keep it together. Kudos to you!
  3. joyfully

joyfully New Member

You should be very proud of yourself. Those grades are awesome!
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i should be getting all a's myself for my final grades.

jodie
  5. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

You GO GIRL!!!!

I'm in my senior year of nursing school, and had a GPA of 4.0 my first semester (2004). It's dropped since then.

I know it takes a lot of dedication, preparation, and study to accomplish what you have!

I am SO PROUD of you! Keep up the great work!

6. Liz919

Liz919 New Member

Go team You!! That's great! I only had one official midterm but I pulled out a 90 on that one. Congrats on the 4.0 as well! I'm don't think it's humanly possible for me to get a gpa that high :)
  7. valleyann

valleyann New Member

Thanks for all of your kind and supportive words! I'm really excited about my marks, because before I started post secondary, I never really had good grads...so now I can finally see my true potential.

I'm not going to let FM get me down! No way! :)

Val