OT HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM CARLA?WORRIED.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cromwell, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I am really worried about Carla as she was so down last time she wrote, and she has not been on at all of late. I cannot recall her user name, it has numbers in it.

Remember, she was the lady who is trying for a baby and had all the worry over her cat, Tabby recently, who was on the mend.

She felt so low, and I cannot help but worry.

Anyone know anything???

Love Anne C
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Due to board being stuck and this being way down.
    AC
  3. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Was is CJR something?

Sorry I don't know much but I think that is her name with maybe 2003 or something???

Gosh I don't know! LOL

I just remember her from talking to her about being pregnant but feel so bad because I never really had time to reply to a few of her replies to me.

Anyway, I hope she is okay and I hope this helps!

(((HUGS)))

kate

P.S. I need to get in bed but I will reply to your reply in the post I started tomorrow. Gosh did that make any sense at all?

Anyway really quick I want to let you know that I am glad that it is NOT your heart!!! THANK *G*!!!

4. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I'm just wondering if you go to your own profile, can you find the thread that you replied to?

That way you would have her name (username) and you could post a "how are you" type of thread, or check for the last date she posted something.

Sorry I can't help more...

Hugs,

Nancy B.
  5. findmind

findmind New Member

Bump for Carla....and Cromwell....and all of us....

We need to say hi, how are you????

findmind
  6. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Tigger has been missing also, anyone know????

June
  7. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Carla and Tiggers profiles and it is true they are MIA-also MCD too and I have not ssen anything recently from Carlene either.

It is so worrisome that we cannot discover if anything is wrong. Particularly when Tigger was so worried about her dogs and finances and then that ultrasound, and Carla was feeling very low indeed. Carlene I know had a lot of health issues.

Well if anyone gets to know, please post.

Thankls for all your help guys.

Love Anne C
  8. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

I'm here.

I'm not doing well, but I'm here. My job ended and I'm still worried about the dogs, the cats, the house and 1001 other things.

Thank you for missing me. We still aren't sure why I swell, but the rheumy said I may have lupus. At this rate, i will be homeless and still swollen and in pain.

On top of the rest of the crap, my insurance changed and I can't afford to keep it or to be without it. One of my meds alone is $585 a month. I just can't seem to get a break.

Sorry to make you worry. I just get tired sometimes of saying how depressed I am.
    Hugs,
    Tigger