OT has anyone tried the 3 hr. diet by Jorge Cruise?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrobutterfly, Oct 3, 2005.

1. It sounds too good to be true really but has anyone tried it and had success?
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

fibrolady:
    Where did you hear about the diet?
    Hugs,
    NyroFan
  3. he has been on a couple shows, if you type in the 3 hour diet their website comes up. Supposedly you eat every 3 hrs and lose weight. Sounds unreal to me. That's why I asked if anyone has tried it.
  4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

smaller meals more often.

Sounds about right to me, people probably started eating 3 meals a day after the industrial revolution when they were forced into factories etc. So, few breaks and big meals.

Maybe I'm blethering here.

love
    Rosie
  5. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

rosiebud ... I think you are right about how we have been 'forced" into "3 squares" a day ... I think there has been a huge influence on people in the work force to submit to schedules that suit the employer ... it is a factor as far as I am concerned .. but I'm not working now and needless to say I have my own schedule to follow ! yippeee !
    Fudge : )
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I have the book and am starting to try it the last few weeks. I feel way better eating every 3 hours. I have low blood sugar so its great for that. I have lost about 3 pds so far. I haven`t been on it long enough to be able to tell if it will work well or not.

I`ll let you know how it goes. It does make sense to me.