OT/ He'll know in 5 minutes that I dumped him.PRAY

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by atiledsner, Feb 9, 2006.

1. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

Thanks so much to all of you and your kind words of encouragement. Pray for my safety and wisdom to handle this. He gets off work here at 4 o'clock central standard time.

I just saw him behave in such a controlling maner that I was shocked.I know he will be mad.I did write him a letter and told him that I had talked to the chief of police.

I also told him I had talked to my attorney.I told him to leave me alone. Don't call.....leave me alone.

I will leave if I have to. I have the money to do so at this time.

I've questioned myself....Why?......I feel like a once was,a has been, I feel so limited.Everyone on here has helped so much.

Do you believe that I have not heard anyone say such good things about me, that I read on here today.I had told my doctor about the years that I was tanned and toned.

I said I could have gotten about anyone i wanted then.....he replied You still can.Next time I see him I may ask if he wants to give out references for me.Ha! just kidding.....Peace.
  2. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

I hope you will consider going somewhere or to visit a friend for a few days and consider it a vacation until this blows over and he cools off!

There are good men out there and someday you will feel like getting out there again. keep your chin up! Lynn
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

we just want to make sure youre ok...be strong.

and be smarter than him...do not answer your phone or open your door. call 911 if you need to

i dontknow why the police can't do an emergency restraining order until court-temporary one..but different laws for different states i guess..

jodie
  4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

if needed.

And listen, you dont have to be tanned and toned to find a good man.

A man like that will wear you down and make you feel like a has been, you're picking yourself up and leaving and thats the best start to a new life.

love
    Rosie