OT Help those with female dogs

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by darude, Dec 3, 2005.

1. darude

darude New Member

My little Mila started her period today!!!! We are getting her fixed but this is early so any tips on what to do. I put a diaper on her but keeps pulling off. I've always had mmale dogs so not sure what should do? or what to expect
  2. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

i will last about three weeks in all. you can buy special dog pants which will be more comfy than a nappy.
    or just mop up after her and wash her bedding every day.

she may get grumpy or she may just carry on as normal but which way she seems to be going keep all children away incase she does snap.
    DO NOT WALK HER and it will be a great idea to alert owners of male dogs in the area too. my neighbours german shepard scaled the fence to get to my shih tzu.

if she goes off to her bed leave her be, its just like us with pmt :)[This Message was Edited on 12/04/2005]

it will be about 3 months after the end of her season before you can get her spayed.[This Message was Edited on 12/04/2005]
  3. darude

darude New Member

Thanks guys for info. I got a pair of panty hose and cut out space for tail and legs and inserted a small pad shes running around and doesn't bother her so far. My daughter will go and get her the proper stuff next week. Always had male dogs here andyway will get her spayed when can. She looks cute in this outfit I will take pic when i have time.